aleksanderwoods

Translate Winterberg mod

Guest Caddi17
Hey,

the Winterberg Team offers the mod at the moment in German and French, English is also planned and should be released in the near future :)

Where can i get the french version of the mod???

Where can i get the french version of the mod???

You can donload it there

http://downloads.emergency-planet.com/inde...=view&id=43

and once isntalled change this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Mods\WEM57\Specs\metastrings.xml.fr

to

C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Mods\WEM57\Specs\metastrings.xml

If it asks you to overwrite, confirm this.

Even more so since Monday is a Holiday in German. In fact I believe Germany entering the four day a work week period for the next 5 to 6 weeks, with a holiday once a week.

Monday is not a free day in Germany, they work all days except Sunday. Some shops even close Saturday. And then there are still the 7/7 workers.

If they have vacation on a Monday then this means there’s just a special, day

Monday is not a free day in Germany, they work all days except Sunday. Some shops even close Saturday. And then there are still the 7/7 workers.

If they have vacation on a Monday then this means there’s just a special, day

March 24 was a holiday in Germany. That was Easter Monday. I am not talking about stores anyways I was refering to company such as my parent company.

Beside which my wife even said that almost every close on Easter Monday in Germany and she would know since she German.