AgentSmith6

MA State police car

BTW he made them only after looking at the PG screens, PI screens, and the real life images of them... So, really it was more of a pointless thing for Hoppah to do, when there was already a MX7000 lightbar made. Had Hoppah just used that one, it would have saved him alot of time... And he could have added more stuff to LA mod (like a brush pick-up truck  )  

I've made MDSP cars, realistic siren sounds... And oh yeah... Quite a few of the stuff that Hoppah has made were from my suggestions to him on MSN (and he will confim that  )... In fact, alot (i can't remember how many I told him lol) of the ideas put into LA mod were from me... For instance ability to change "clothes" rear directionsl lights and etc and etc... If you want to be hostile with Em modding, at least get your facts straight... I don't really even see why you are this hostile, all of PG is. Afterall we are trying to complete a comman goal... Maybe for different games, but we all want accurate renditions of real life units. If its in a driving sime like NFS... Or a RTS / RPG like the emergency series. And besides, even if we did get those bases... There would have to be extensive modification made to them to get them to be at an acceptible poly count.  

And I'll have you know, I'm not a 3d modler or a texturer... But I have people under my wing that help me out in that... But also, those MSP textures on the police cars are all mine  I did them, well except for the lightbar textures... Oh and BTW: I'm more of a mod leader / maker, than a 3d or texture artist. Thats why I am able to do so many things at one time  the MDSP cars are finished except for the go rhino and patriot cruiser, currently... The model of the Freightliner ambulance is being made, and tomorrow some re-skins are being worked on... So you see, alot of progress. Oh yeah, and most likely my siren sounds will be used in LA mod, so there's another contribution of mine.  

I never got hostile about anything .All I just said that he need to put us in the readme file. Lash00t0ut and me are from Police Garage and we are the base makes.That all if anyone is hostile it you .I love emergency 3 .I like modding the game .I don't get hostile with people .If people start to steal parts and car's our use them for other games or for other site then I get hostile .But come on .You can't coming on our site and asking for cars .You know we only make 2 cars a month for people and then posting that we are hostile .That is just wrong .Like we are going to make some car's for you if you are going to talk like that.You are never on our site and you just pop on and ask for 4 or 5 cars and we already see that you are already doing all this stuff .What does that make use think .That why we act hostile .I don't dislike emegency 3 and I don't dislike the modding . I like the game .But the game has alot of bug and it really pisses me off . :evil: .But I never got hostile at you .You need to think about that . ;)

I can explain my absense from PG I admit that I was more frequently on PG in the past (before modding for Emergency series) also, before PG I played flashpoint alot and now I haven't played it in 6+ months (waiting for armed assault to come out) the release of Most Wanted didn't help either... As it was a stab in the heart for us cop-sim guys, after first starting to mod for EM4 I lost interest ing NFS series for a while, after I came to visit the site again, I found out that it had been changed and I had to re-register with the forums again later... About stealing cars or parts: I don't know why you are so inept on keeping every car and part on there exclusive to NFS, or to your site. I don't condone anyone stealing models or parts, but as far as I know, Qunit gave us the crown vic model and offered to send some more stuff our way. It was really a big help on his part and we credited the various people that worked on the model. Now, as for my cars... They are Hoppah's LA mod models and I have permission from him to use them. His lightbars, his cars, and scripts. Certaintly, we should co-operate with each other as best we can. Afterall, I want the most realistic and accurate gamming for both NFS and EM4. I am even trying to accurately depict where I live, the units used and the various proceadures and organizations... Etc... It is alot of work, and it certaintly is a daunting task to complete. And I told you on the PG forums that my car requests had nothing to do with EM3 or EM4. I requested them because I am trying to become a State Trooper in Maryland. And besides how hard can it be to slap a different lightbar on 1 car and make another out of it? LOL. As great as EM3 is... Em4 is alot better and there is tons more potential with it... I just wish they would release an english version, currently I am using the French version. BTW: last I check at PG, none of my requested cars were made... And they were some damn nice requests... Montgomery county Maryland impala, CVPI etc... MCPD is a pretty nice department, but they don't have state-wide jurisdiction ;)

Guest mallard32

I think i am the one to blame for not including all of you in the readme, i am sorry to cause conflict or arouse any previous confrontations.

And let's leave the hostility now guys, yeah? Forums are supposed to be helpful friendly places. And here is, on the most part a great forum, PG is also a very good, friendly forum. So forward without any more bitching? That includes me, sorry for getting on at ya baz. Hope you lot can sort this out among yourselves, I see no need for the modding community of either NFS or EM3/EM4 to suffer over something as simple as asking permission or simply placing a name in a readme. I take for example the Operation Flashpoint community, they have been the most helpful communoty I have ever seen, I agree with Baz that co-operation is the way forward. Look at the huge modding capability the modding community of Operation flashpoint had. Work together and the possibilites limited only by our imaginations. Im already starting to see amazing steps forward in EM3/EM4, its astounding! Keep it up guys!! :D

I haven't been modding for Flashpoint, but I have been using the mods and addons for it and I will tell you this, the many acomplishments they have made is by teamwork. For example FDF mod and CSLA... By working together, they were able to make both mods alot better to the players. By sharing sounds, models... Textures etc. If you want such a commitment to modding and quality, teamwork is certaintly an effective tool to gain that. What would take 6-12 months to complete alone... Took them only 3-4 when working with other modding teams / groups. Thats why releasing stuff to the public is so important, so the overall modding comunity quality of work gets alot better... For example we first had small mods like the LVPD stuff, then we grew the mods bigger and better and got stuff like LA mod, NL mod, and everyone's favorite... Winterberg mod :D so you see kids, with teamwork and co-operation... The possibilities for modding are endless. But with dis-trust and petty arguments between mod groups and communities... Well, lets just say that the modding playing field becomes limited. Not everyone knows everything about modding, sure there are those few modding gurus but even they didn't become like that without help. Take Hoppah for instance, with help from me, Bass-Ti, and others like Stan... He got tons of ideas and know-how to be able to script things like working dir bar patterns... Various mission scripts and etc... So you see, the quality of his mod and his work went up. He used to alpha model everything like everyone else did... Then he got into 3D modeling and low and behold... He is making new 3D models for everything new in his mod. So you see co-operation = good, great, high quality stuff. and no co-operation = much longer, less quality, less attention to detail.

And I bet you noticed that the attention placed on detail in LA mod is quite high... And I know people like that and thats one reason why LA mod is so sucessful.

long rant lol, but it was well worth posting :D

i agree too because some people i worked with on mods for other games made things that didnt even relate to the project so the mod was ruined for example me and walka are working on a mod and are in perfect communication so we each know our jobs

Guest mallard32

15 mass_state_police_car 05/07/2006 @ 23:07 631 Ko

24 1147036236_mass_state_police_car 05/07/2006 @ 23:10 631 Ko

46 1147041372_mass_state_police_car 05/08/2006 @ 00:36 631 Ko