AgentSmith6

MA State police car

Hi all,

I made a Massacheusetts State Police car, hope yall like it. The screen dosen't show it but the lights flash blue for me, but you might have to enter the editor and go to edit vehicle LAPD car, edit lights, and change the red coronas to corona3blue

In real life, the cars have lettering on the sides, i'll add it in v2. Tell me how you like it

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/714/mspcar2bf.png

Hope you like it,

Agent Smith 6

Here is the v3, note i added a roll bar, various minor tweaks, and orange numbers on top of the crusier.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12615280719.jpg&s=f5

Agentsmith, may i have permission to upload this?

You may only upload the texture file, not the model.

The texture file is mine. The original Ford Crown Victoria model is made by someone else. So if you want to upload the model too, you need permission from the Ford Crown Victoria model creator too.

Besides that, you need to ask ME for permission to upload the texture not AgentSmith. But you have permission from me, because I like all those different Crown Victoria skins.

Mallard 32 if you do put Hoppah and Agentsmith as the skin makers .Well Lash00t0ut and me are from Police Garage and we are the base makes. ;) So we better see our names in that readme or we will report you on stealing a NFS car . But Hoppah is the man that made the skin.

Thanks for understanding

NFS Police Force

Police Garage

Maybe you can give us some more bases, like some SUVs and impalas... Oh yeah, and for futuristic cars, a dodge charger and magnum... That would be a big help.

And some lightbar models like Vista, patriot, etc... Etc...

Im also a member of police garage, I can personally vouch for the huge amounts of effort that go into the fine emergency units made there. You should think yourselves lucky enough to have the CVPI model. Still no harm in asking baz!! ;)

LOL Funny BAZ you wish .That the only place you will find that stuff is at  PG and PI and we own both of them . :lol:  :lol: .At least Hoppah made his own parts .What have you made .You just move the lights around and try to edit cars .

BTW he made them only after looking at the PG screens, PI screens, and the real life images of them... So, really it was more of a pointless thing for Hoppah to do, when there was already a MX7000 lightbar made. Had Hoppah just used that one, it would have saved him alot of time... And he could have added more stuff to LA mod (like a brush pick-up truck ;) )

I've made MDSP cars, realistic siren sounds... And oh yeah... Quite a few of the stuff that Hoppah has made were from my suggestions to him on MSN (and he will confim that ;) )... In fact, alot (i can't remember how many I told him lol) of the ideas put into LA mod were from me... For instance ability to change "clothes" rear directionsl lights and etc and etc... If you want to be hostile with Em modding, at least get your facts straight... I don't really even see why you are this hostile, all of PG is. Afterall we are trying to complete a comman goal... Maybe for different games, but we all want accurate renditions of real life units. If its in a driving sime like NFS... Or a RTS / RPG like the emergency series. And besides, even if we did get those bases... There would have to be extensive modification made to them to get them to be at an acceptible poly count.

And I'll have you know, I'm not a 3d modler or a texturer... But I have people under my wing that help me out in that... But also, those MSP textures on the police cars are all mine :D I did them, well except for the lightbar textures... Oh and BTW: I'm more of a mod leader / maker, than a 3d or texture artist. Thats why I am able to do so many things at one time ;) the MDSP cars are finished except for the go rhino and patriot cruiser, currently... The model of the Freightliner ambulance is being made, and tomorrow some re-skins are being worked on... So you see, alot of progress. Oh yeah, and most likely my siren sounds will be used in LA mod, so there's another contribution of mine. ;)