Freelancer

Essex Mod The First UK Mod For Emergency 5

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

So guys it is that time of year again, another year is nearly done and a new one on the horizon. The Essex mod team would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy new year

we also wish to thank everyone for the continued support and interest everyone shows towards this project, it's always encouraging to receive positive feedback and is great for the teams moral.

We spend countless hours working on this mod all for free, with our aim to make the best/most immersive UK mod ever for the Emergence series. As each month goes past we get a little closer towards a release

I'd like to think we will be able to release something within the next 12 months with or without a custom map.

It's now time for our latest dev update I have prepared a large collection of photos showcasing the last few weeks work which includes a lot of new map assets which populate an area on the map

called the Cedar Park Trading Estate, here local residents + builders will be able spend their money at various D.I.Y stores, there is also a telecoms site which will have some custom vans/trucks

but are unable to feature in this update. Next Cedar park is a road called Bentall's Close which features a new build block of flats, decorating center and a builders merchants. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfaBjtWX8w

OigFCbt.jpgL5AQvoH.jpg

NGVROkx.jpg

oW8QywY.jpg

DRiAY4S.jpg

kw3z3zw.jpg

5AVOgJ3.jpg

kmwQhIL.jpg

UPqniCl.jpg

Z2KOp7E.jpgdjMrt1w.jpg

AONDDrP.jpg

ztLRRpV.jpg

zIvItTa.jpg

VxLFCOE.jpg

ymPbUfq.jpg

pehdPjI.jpg

qm66OUc.jpg

385QMVn.jpg

Tb3cyOK.jpg

JSrXl7A.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy these pictures as you'll see pretty much all the objects are built from scratch specifically designed for Emergency 5 I'm sure you'll appreciate the amount of time, effort and research  

that has gone into it.  If you'd like to support this project you can donate to the team here https://ko-fi.com/essexmodteam

Well guys that is it from us, we will be back in 2024 with another productive year planned

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Essex Mod Development Team

• Like 1