mrsoup

Texture Not Displaying Correctly On Vehicles

I've created two textures for my engines, one being green and the other red, however, the front left side locker on the green engine displays the texture from the red engine. The same issue occurs with the ladder trucks, the green truck spawns with the left side door and rear left locker being red. Anybody else run into this issue or hopefully have a solution? Please see attached for example.

Emergency 4 Deluxe 2021-05-06 7_43_13 PM.png

The doors on the green ladder come from the red ladder.

You will need to make a copy of the model for the red doors and reassign them to the texture for the green doors. After that, make the prototypes needed for the green doors and then assign them to the green ladder.

3 minutes ago, itchboy said:

You will need to make a copy of the model for the red doors and reassign them to the texture for the green doors. After that, make the prototypes needed for the green doors and then assign them to the green ladder.

I'll give it a shot, thanks.

On 5/6/2021 at 7:50 PM, itchboy said:

I couldn't figure out how to do that, could you give a quick rundown?