Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

ow srry i try it in english

Hoppah your mod is very cool keep on gooing

doesn't matter but i find it anoying if people start posting stories in french or swedish or something in a dutch topic :( (for example) because i can't read it, so i understand that if english men/women can't read dutch that has been posted in an english topic they too find it anoying :D

Guest Chicken
ow srry i try it in english

Hoppah your mod is very cool keep on gooing

doesn't matter but i find it anoying if people start posting stories in french or swedish or something in a dutch topic :( (for example) because i can't read it, so i understand that if english men/women can't read dutch that has been posted in an english topic they too find it anoying :D

Agree...

The german EM forums is the same. You make an english post and you get the whole thread filled with faggots talking in german and all other languages....damnit...how annoying is that!?

Back on Topic...

Any news Hoppah?? :lol:

Not really.

v1.0 is finished, but the mod need to be tested first.

And I don't have much time for that, so you need to wait.

need testers :P:D:D :o

No he doesn't he choses his testers by his own and already has them

Guest Reeves

A little offtopic here. I'm very sorry.

I work at an airport in Norway, and there I meet people from many countries. Especially from Europe. I find it very strange that the germans, french, italians, spaniards, polish, greeks and other civilized europeans don't speak english. Still, all dutch do. And so do we the scandinavians, of course.

Back to ontopic.

Guest Gamesfunk

In response: well, from my experience, people are too lazy to even try to speak proper english, they just won't do it (try the French for example).

In the Netherlands, we have two non-negotiable courses, if you look at languages, Dutch and English. We are supposed to speak proper English, we can even fail the whole exam as English is a course that does count.

And ofcourse, we're Dutch, we need to adapt to everything and everyone... :roll:

G.

Guest Reeves

When I grew up here in Norway, we started having english class in 3rd grade in primary school. Also, most of the series on television are in english with subtitles. In germany they dub the sound to german. As do they in Italy.

I think the younger generations will be less reluctant to learn english, as they are more known to travel and meet people form other countries, where they have to speak english to understand eachother.

At work, when we have to talk to french people, I've learned that when we greet them with a french line, and then switch over to english, they speak english as well. But the french greeting is imperative, or else they'll act as if they don't understand you.

Guest Brandon

Hoppah I read on the german forum you were working on some secret stuff... :roll:

Can we have the scoop or do we have to wait for the 1st release like the germans have to do :?: :mrgreen:

Hoppah I read on the german forum you were working on some secret stuff... :roll:

Can we have the scoop or do we have to wait for the 1st release like the germans have to do :?: :mrgreen:

Yes you all have to wait.

Before I am going to release the LA mod, I made something for you:

A trailer (video)!

The video is 8 minutes long and is 60 MB's large.

Download the video from my website:

DOWNLOAD

Note:

I don't have a 'high-end' pc, so that's why the graphics and framerate aren't very good.

Have fun with watching,

Hoppah