Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Brandon

Hoppah thats looking freaking fantastic, WOW....

If you were living closer to Enschede(Fire Works Disaster)you would hear my yaw droping to the floor :lol:

Kidding but its looking fantastic, and the truck even though its made-up its looking really good

Guest lash00t0ut

Who's Da Man? Hoppah, You Da Man lmfao

anyways looks great man a tip though add a bit more lights to the boat then it will be finished :)

Guest Erucolindo

And once more a nice creation :D

However, i have a suggestion if you will for the trailer part. Cant you make the trailer as another vehicle, and make a scrips which says, that the trailer can only drive as a vehicle as long as its just behind a vehicle with a nother script turned on, if you understand? I have no idea if it will work, or how complicated it would be to do, but it would be nice if it worked :D

However, i have a suggestion if you will for the trailer part. Cant you make the trailer as another vehicle, and make a scrips which says, that the trailer can only drive as a vehicle as long  as its just behind a vehicle with a nother script turned on, if you understand? I have no idea if it will work, or how complicated it would be to do, but it would be nice if it worked :D

Only possible in patch 3 + freeplay

Guest __Uknow__

However, i have a suggestion if you will for the trailer part. Cant you make the trailer as another vehicle, and make a scrips which says, that the trailer can only drive as a vehicle as long  as its just behind a vehicle with a nother script turned on, if you understand? I have no idea if it will work, or how complicated it would be to do, but it would be nice if it worked :D

not if you use the chase script on it :-

not if you use the chase script on it :-

It will never spawn in same time as its main vehicle

New vehicle completed:

Engineer vehicle (van):

techq5.th.jpg

With Vector lightbar and directional lightbar.

V1.0 is close. Last units I want to make:

CHP Patrol Car + CHP Officers

LASD Patrol Car + LASD Officers

Greetz,

Hoppah

Ok, you're right.

The Engineer Vehicle won't have a siren.

LASD, CHP and Unmarked patrol cars are finished.

They look almost the same as the Em3 version, but I have added antenna's.

Check my website for pics (in 'Units' section)

I am working on the last vehicle for my mod:

LAPD SWAT truck: picture

This doesn't mean my mod will be ready in a week.

I have to create 1 script (for units to change clothes) and I need to test everything by myself first. Then I'm going to make a test-version for some (3 or 4) people, so they can test too. I want to make sure v1.0 doesn't have ANY bugs.

If everything works and there aren't any bugs found v1.0 should be released within a month.

Guest raphynounours

Hello,

my name is Rafaël, i'm 23 years old and i'm Belgian. I speak very little english and i'm fan than Emergency 4. I have the french version.

Your mod work (from picture) is very good and beautiful. Congratulations !

I hope so test this mod soon !

Good day :)

Raf

Great News Hoppah, can Hardly wait...   :)

Edit: Will in the 1 version their also be CHP Officers and Sherrifs or are they planned later on???

Yes, because there are LASD and CHP cars too, there will be CHP and LASD officers (sheriff's?) too.