Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Brandon

Hoppah, very sweet but I think on the side of the plane the white part... it could use some text on the side or an sign its kinda empty looking...

For the rest looking great :)

Guest ARMY BDYGAURD

Im just going to mention, that i n the US, the fire fighting planes are privatly owned. so most does not have any markings. but wow looks great. shame i cant get em4 here :(

Mod news:

I'm working on a new website, which should be launched soon.

The layout looks much better than the current one.

I am also improving some scripts and I have very cool sounds for my weapons (pistol, sniper rifle, m4a1 and mp5).

I will start with converting the last vehicles from the Emergency 3 version of the Los Angeles Mod soon. Those vehicles are the 2 SWAT armoured trucks and the SWAT water cannon vehicle.

I will also start with the Tow Truck model soon.

So, I still have a lot of work to do but I'm making good progress.

Hoppah.

Guest Brandon
I'm working on a new website, which should be launched soon.  

The layout looks much better than the current one.

Huh? Much better then the orginal one?? :?: I think this one was already great... sense and simplicity :D

Guest Baak

The current one is very nice, so i wonder how nice the new one is going to be :!:

Offtopic(?):

Hoppah, are you cooperatting with Gamesfunk Productions?

The current one is very nice, so i wonder how nice the new one is going to be  :!:  

Offtopic(?):

Hoppah, are you cooperatting with Gamesfunk Productions?

So far i know for the LA mod there are no partners ;)

Guest Gamesfunk

Well, not explicitely... Hoppah asked someone to finish Tom's/Razor1911's All-to-English translation. I offered some help. I searched through the translated files, and I'm sorry to say that the translation was not up to MY expectations, most of them looked like those Babelfish/Worldlingo/or whatever translations. I have my fair share of knowlegde of French, so I decided to translate my version to English.

Though I don't work with Hoppah explicitely, I am doing a translation which he may use... or is actually the only one who has the permission to use. I say I was cooperating with Hoppah on my website, but I don't explictely. Maybe I had to rephase that...

G.

Guest lash00t0ut

hoppah you doing a damn fine job i wanna see a varity of ambos :) old and new so when there is a bomb explosion i can call an "EMS TASKFORCE" where you get one ambulance per patient can end up the the entire city is on the call

i can get some older ambulance bodys for you but they sill need great polygon work to make em alot lower but they would look great to use those in the game too also i think you should add your freight liner to the mod because i love how baz made his look i got some strobe light textures for you when i see you on msn its got every color strobe that is out

4 new vehicles added (converted from the Em3 version of the LA mod):

- LAPD SWAT Rescue 1

- LAPD SWAT Rescue 2

- LAPD SWAT Armoured Vehicle

- LASD Hummer H2 (Search and Rescue)

Picture:

screen6lq.th.jpg

I am going to make SED units (like in the LA mod for em3) too.

Hoppah

MORE LA MOD NEWS!:

Two new scripts finished:

1. The first script is for the Aerial Ladder Vehicle. With a command you add the basket to the vehicle before you are going to use the basket.

2. The second command is for the Water Tender; You can switch between water cannon and hose connections now. You can't use them at the same time.

And here a pic of the US Army units I have so far (sky added with photoshop):

usarmy7vh.th.jpg

As you can see I've added the HMMWV and US Marines to my mod. I have also reskinned the Patriot Launcher.

Greetz :D,

Hoppah