Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hi all,

I have new information about my mod.

I have worked on new scripts some days, so there are new GREAT commands for my mod.

Ballistic Shield.

The SWAT unit has the ability to get a ballistic shield from a vehicle.

The Los Angeles Mod for Emergency 3 already has this function, but this one is different, because unit is actually protected from bullets now.

Police Barricades & Traffic Cones

I have made new commands where (police) units can get a barricade or traffic cone from a vehicle. The object will be placed in his hands and you can place it somewhere on the map then. You can also pick the object up and return it to the vehicle.

Two pictures where you can see the police barricades, traffic cones, ballistic shield and the sharpshooter where I'm working on:

em4lamod069lg.th.jpg

em4lamod079dy.th.jpg

EDIT: I will post some more detailed pics soon.

Thanks to Bass-Ti for his tips,

Hoppah

Guest Brandon

I tought you were busy with something great it was just to quiet around here...

Very cool Hoppah 8)

Edit: Is it possible that the cars automaticly turn around when in front of a gate???

Do the new additions have special features, like turning vehicles around, or making them to drive past the cones?

G.

No, I don't think it's possible, because those commands work for persons only.

I can try to change the script, but I believe this the action only works for persons:

Caller->PushActionRedirect(ACTION_NEWLIST);

And I don't need Winterberger, because I already have someone who is helping me with scripting and he knows more about scripts than Winterberger. Why are we talking about Winterberg Mod again??

There isn't any information about a Winterberg mod for Emergency 4. :?

Some information about my newest vehicle:

I am working on the Mass Casualty Truck (ITW type) and it is almost finished. I am also working on a script for the Mass Casualty Truck. With a command, you can expand the truck with a tent.

Because of the hot weather here (in The Netherlands) I wasn't able to finish the truck earlier, but I will finish it tomorrow.

Greetz,

Hoppah

Guest Brandon

:P To bad for the Hardcore EM4 LA Mod Fans that its gonna stay almost till next week 30 Degrees...

Hoppah, are you an outdoors aholic? because I get the feeling you love tents :P ??

Some information about my newest vehicle:

I am working on the Mass Casualty Truck (ITW type) and it is almost finished. I am also working on a script for the Mass Casualty Truck. With a command, you can expand the truck with a tent.

Because of the hot weather here (in The Netherlands) I wasn't able to finish the truck earlier, but I will finish it tomorrow.

Greetz,

Hoppah

Lucky u are on internet much, internet is bugging here due to the high temp.

The Mass Casualty Truck is finished. The vehicle will be used as an ITW.

I am working on a script so you can expand the vehicle with a tent.

It has 6 (!) doors and here are some pictures:

Doors closed:

mcu19ac.th.jpg

Doors opened:

mcu24ku.th.jpg

With tent:

mcu35xo.th.jpg

Here is a picture with all finished vehicles for the Los Angeles Mod so far:

all4gq.th.jpg

I will work on the following vehicles comming weeks:

Tow Truck

Boat Transporter

Blackhawk Helicopter :D

Greetz,

Hoppah

How hot is she! Man, man, man, great work!  

Does she come with any equipment?

G.

Because the vehicle is used as ITW (Ambulance type) I don't know if I can add Fire Department equipment (Fire extinguisher, fire hose, jaws of life, chain saw, axe or jump pad) to the vehicle, but I will try to do that.