Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Gamesfunk
I much rather keep the ladder truck as is. It would be too much trouble to call the truck and then attach the trailer.

If anything, I'd make a trailer with a boat on it being hauled by a F350.

Why would you have to attach the trailer... why can't we just call up the entire combination? It only needs the logic...

G.

Why would you have to attach the trailer... why can't we just call up the entire combination? It only needs the logic...

G.

That's the whole problem. Truck and trailer are both a model, you can't call them at once.

And

I am not going to replace my current Aerial Ladder Truck, of course.

ok hoppah :1046276372_bawling: , it was only an idea.

Bye IVAN

I never said I am not going to create that vehicle.

So, this will only work with already placed vehicles on the map.

I will only create this vehicle when I am going to make a fire station too.

Guest Gamesfunk
So, this will only work with already placed vehicles on the map.

I will only create this vehicle when I am going to make a fire station too.

That's what I meant, it didn't come over clearly, did it :dry: ?

Anyway, thanks for thinking about it :happy: !

G.

Smart-ass

You really think you are superior, don't you?

Yes it did come CLEAR to me.

I think you still don't understand it, because you said this:

G.

The trailer logic is NOT the possibility to call a combination of two models (like a truck + trailer which are two different models), the logic adds the physics (click for video) and codes (for scripts) to have realistic trailers. That's all.

You can't call a truck WITH trailer from the menu because those are two different models (I already said that twice).

You need to attach the truck to a trailer on the map first. You also need a script to make that possible. This would be perfect for a fire station on the freeplay, because vehicles are already placed on the map then. But this won't work with missions, because you need to edit all missions maps too then.

Hope you understand it now.

Hoppah

Edit:

btw. Your signature picture is too large and annoying.

rules

HI i'm tring to install the mod and i get this, the mod package is corrupted, what do i do.

The mod package is a .e4mod file. I don't see a reason why it is corrupt.

Or do you mean the package which contains the mod package (a .zip file)?

Then you have to do what Gamesfunk said.

Guest Gamesfunk
Or do you mean the package which contains the mod package (a .zip file)?

I'reckon it was, he could only have downloaded it from here, and you guys put everything in a zip-file, so...

G.

Something is wrong to your Emergency 4 then.

Reinstall the whole game + patches.

Then try installing the mod again.

Something else:

I have finally decided what I'm going to make for v1.2!

I am busy with a hospital for the freeplay/multiplayer map.

The building is fictional, but has some similarities with the real Los Angeles Hospital.

The first picture of my hospital:

hospitalprojectscreen01ws7.th.jpg

I will post more pictures soon when I make more progress,

Hoppah

in EM4 v 1.3 can we now have pre-defined vehicles on the map? IE: now the server player will not get every vehicle that is on the map... Be able to assign ownership to the vehicles?

Guest Gamesfunk
in EM4 v 1.3 can we now have pre-defined vehicles on the map? IE: now the server player will not get every vehicle that is on the map... Be able to assign ownership to the vehicles?

Isn't that 16tons to do that, I mean, you would have to alter a lot of files, maybe the source code, I guess, to get that ability. To be honest, I think Hoppah will never do such a large project as in scripting; modding-wise, we have the LA mod ;)

G.

Baz i tought I explained you that on msn?!

And again... The server WILL asign the vhicles to the SERVER ADMIN

BUT

With a script command it is possible to asign the vehicles to other players (So server admin needs to asign them to the others) THERE IS NO SCRIPT AT THE MOMENT and IT WAS POSSIBLE BEFORE PATCH 3 if the script will really work and if sommeone makes it....