Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Gamesfunk
He hasn't added them yet..... He just has LAPD SWAT. Not HRT.

Call me stupid. I mixed the LA mod from Emergency 3 and the LA mod from Emergency 4... :dry: I -> :stupid:

G.

hei hoppa, really good mod!!!

I have read that some persons would want that you added to yours mod one new land unit USG. if six indeed interested to adding this new unit, you sign the address where you can find the immage of the rescue truck: FDNYtrucks.com

PS sorry for my bad english

-->IVAN<--

hello hoppah.Is true that you lately have ended version 1.1 of the LA mod, but can you add in the next LA mod version the fire truck with the trailer (example: the fire truck in film "ladder 49")?

it's an idea.

i hope you understand me

bye IVAN

(sorry for my bad english)

Guest Gamesfunk
hello hoppah.Is true that you lately have ended version 1.1 of the LA mod, but can you add in the next LA mod version the fire truck with the trailer (example: the fire truck in film "ladder 49")?
Could you supply us with reference material, pictures e.g.?
Seriously, stop it. We know what you're saying. If we don't, we'll let you know, no need to apologize in every post!

G.

it's an idea.

i hope you understand me

bye IVAN

Maybe, Depends if I have time to create those models (truck + trailer).

Guest mcobra1588

Is there anyway that dispatching can be modded?

For instance once firehouses are put in freeplay you could have each truck have its own numerical tag. a call comes in, the user gets a scroll menu with available apparatus, from that list the user can select which pieces of apparatus will be sent to the desired location. Im assuming it would be next to impossble to create a numerical tag for each peice so maybe the menu could have parking spaces for selection? ex. "Station 1 - Bay 2" . That way you would know that an engine sits station one bay 2. I understand that you cannot make a tag for every truck that comes from the hq , but possibly if the trucks are already programmed in the stations when freeplay starts they can have thier own numbers.

Along with that maybe a button to automatically send the selected apparatus to the scene?

Just a couple suggestions to add realism. Let me know if anything close to that can be done.

Is there anyway that dispatching can be modded?

For instance once firehouses are put in freeplay you could have each truck have its own numerical tag. a call comes in, the user gets a scroll menu with available apparatus, from that list the user can select which pieces of apparatus will be sent to the desired location. Im assuming it would be next to impossble to create a numerical tag for each peice so maybe the menu could have parking spaces for selection? ex. "Station 1 - Bay 2" . That way you would know that an engine sits station one bay 2. I understand that you cannot make a tag for every truck that comes from the hq , but possibly if the trucks are already programmed in the stations when freeplay starts they can have thier own numbers.

Along with that maybe a button to automatically send the selected apparatus to the scene?

Just a couple suggestions to add realism. Let me know if anything close to that can be done.

The scroll menu is not possible to make.

For the fire station on the freeplay map (if I make one) I can copy the fire trucks and give them different numbers, but that's alot of work and not really important.

Guest Gamesfunk
Gamesfunk, i haven't post a picture becouse i can't post it

how is put an image? :huh:

bye IVAN

PS: hoppah, i'm content that you have appreciated the idea :1046275747_biggthumpup:

You have the picture, do you have to take it from the video or something? If you have the picture, please host it at a free picture hosting site (just Google for it) and give us the link the site gave you.

G.

Dude, wtf! :mad:

Are you really that impatient?

While I was typing an answer on your problem you are going to spam this topic?

Next time, you will get a warning, which can result in a (permanent ban).

This is very annoying.

Guest jumbojet380
Dude, wtf! :mad:

Are you really that impatient?

While I was typing an answer on your problem you are going to spam this topic?

Next time, you will get a warning, which can result in a (permanent ban).

This is very annoying.

sorry :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Guest Gamesfunk
i don't understand.....hoppah have answered you

were is your problem?

hei hoppah, do you think is possible edit a model for the firetruck in the picture?

IVAN

I'm sure Hoppah could change it, but I really think he won't... :rolleyes: You know how Hoppah is :P;)

G.

ha ha ha, yes, i understand.... but i think is a good idea to add a new veichle (a wonderfull firetruck) for his mod.

i really hope that he can add this veichle.

bye IVAN :cool:

hey gamesfunk, what do you think about the idea of the new vehicle?

Since v1.3 (patch 3) it is possible to have working trailers.

However, you have to attach a trailer to a truck first before you can use it.

This means, you can't send a truck with trailer from the menu.

So, this will only work with already placed vehicles on the map.

I will only create this vehicle when I am going to make a fire station too.

Guest Gamesfunk
Since v1.3 (patch 3) it is possible to have working trailers.

However, you have to attach a trailer to a truck first before you can use it.

This means, you can't send a truck with trailer from the menu.

You mean the cabin as the car part and the ladder as the trailer part? I love that idea, it does make it more American like in my imagination. The Dutch ladders don't have that cabin-ladder construction, but I've seen more cabin-ladder constructions in the USA (or LA for that matter, I've been there) than the normal one-part truck...

G.