Smudge595

Parkshire Mod - (Fictional - Private)

Parkshire Mod:

Parkshire mod takes place in a fictional city based off many places in the uk. This mod was originally going to be the Gloucestershire mod which i had to cancel due to the 2012-14 vauxhall astra estate model not being available.

About the mod:

Parkshire Mod consists of many units mainly based of the kent mod which have been reskined. I have also added a few vehicles which are not yet finished. Vehicles such as the Peugeot 308, Hyundi i30, Volvo V40 and some more fire units and more which once done i will showcase. The map has been moved from the Kent Mod onto the West Coast Canadian Mod map which is roughly the default map with edits. I currently have put 1 operational police station, 1 police vehicle base, 1 firestation which is joined with ambulance. There is limited resource on this map which i do like. 

The mod is going to be remaining private due to models and the base mod im using. All CREDITS GO TOWARDS - TACRfan - PottyScotty - Keiren Townsley - London Mod Team - Ghost Graphic Designs 

Gallery - http://imgur.com/gallery/nBOZd 

Thanks - Smudge

• Upvote 2

Looking good, can't wait to see some more pictures 

• Upvote 1

On 19/07/2017 at 0:26 PM, Pottyscotty said:

Looking good, the blue works well on the Police vehicles. Are you in need of an i30 or do you have one made?

Possible gona use the one out of london mod. 

23 hours ago, Kieran Townsley said:

Looks really well! actually making  me want too do some skinning!

Thanks, You should get back into it!

• Upvote 2