CasYo

Emergency 5 on MAC

Hello,

Recently I bought a MacBook Air. But I want to play Emergency 5. Now, i checked the system requirements from Emergency 5 on a Mac and it requires a Nvidia Graphic Card. Mine is an Intel. But how can I change this? Of how can I install the game without an Nvidia Graphic Card?

Grtz

11 hours ago, CasYo said:

Hello,

Recently I bought a MacBook Air. But I want to play Emergency 5. Now, i checked the system requirements from Emergency 5 on a Mac and it requires a Nvidia Graphic Card. Mine is an Intel. But how can I change this? Of how can I install the game without an Nvidia Graphic Card?

Grtz

Well, for starters, emergency 5 was never released for Mac to my knowledge anyways, so you would need a virtual machine to run it. Now you can probably install the game without the NVidia graphics card, you'll just have some trouble running it smoothly, as mac's were not exactly made for gaming. But I'm not too familiar with macs, it may work just fine, but my guess is that you will get a very low framerate. You should try turning down the graphics settings, but if it still does not run well, there's not much you can do, that I'm aware of, on a mac.

Hello,

Grtz

I am no Mac expert but most laptop it impossible to install a new graphics card.

As for how to install it. Considering

https://www.world-of-emergency.com/documents/mac_check_system_requirements_en.pdf

"In case your Mac does not match one of the requirements above, EMERGENCY will most certainly not run in a satisfying way!

Please buy the game only if all requirements are met."

do have 8 GB of ram and i5 or i7 QUAD core at 3.5ghz?