TACRfan

Prime mover mod carriers

Hi, how would I go setting up a pod carrier that can pick up and deploy multiple pods?

Assuming the prime mover has a trailer of any kind, you will encounter TONS of difficulty due to how Em4 doesnt play nice with trailers. Your pods that will be dropped wont be straight on or organized, since Em4's trailer system is broken.

pm-0712-feature-gilmour-lrg.jpg

But it is entirely possible if this is a non trailered vehicle, such as cab only.

56323a.jpg

Edited by itchboy
Images wont show up right argh

5 hours ago, itchboy said:

Assuming the prime mover has a trailer of any kind, you will encounter TONS of difficulty due to how Em4 doesnt play nice with trailers. Your pods that will be dropped wont be straight on or organized, since Em4's trailer system is broken.

pm-0712-feature-gilmour-lrg.jpg

But it is entirely possible if this is a non trailered vehicle, such as cab only.

56323a.jpg

It's not a trailer, they are in a lot of the German mods and welfordshire mods.

its like this

Norfolk Fire And Rescue Service USAR Module oneNorfolk Fire And Rescue Service USAR Module one pod

Note that I'm not familiar with Euro shit so I've never seen that kind of vehicle before or know what it does.

From what I can see, its 100% possible to have the trailer come off the back of that thing and have it become a separate vehicle where you can get equipment from, then  you have the option of loading it back up again.

6 hours ago, Mark_ said:

If you play the beifield mod, you will see that there are some trucks almost identical there!

I never got the Beeb mod to work, that thing lagged my PC out unfortunately. As to the idea of 'dropping' the rear trailer, its super easy. All it takes is a prototype swap, an animation on the vehicle, and a separate trailer object created via script.