Pottyscotty

Illegal Demonstration Event

Apologies if it's in the wrong section, couldn't really decide which to put it in. Basically all I want to know is how the default Illegal Demonstration event works since I haven't ever had one on so long to know (And for some reason it's currently not activating).

I know the chain of events is people gather then after a while will throw molotovs at a nearby building (If the ringleader is not arrested) but I wanted to know if after a certain amount of time (There is something called a 'Calmdown' period you can set in the parameters) the rioters will eventually disperse and the mission will be failed?

I think the calm down time isnt about dispersing the riot, but rather the time it takes for the rioters to calm down once they start throwing molotovs. 'Molotov cock time' seems to dictate how quickly they start throwing molotovs at the intended target building.

Alright, that would make a bit more sense. What about over time, does the event eventually fail?

If I remember correctly I have failed the illegal demonstration once they start the fire and there are more than 10 casualties.

10 Casualties? Guess I'll have to stop ending my demonstrations "Communist Russia" style or I'm bordering on failing the mission lol.