Balloonchaser

Any Free Good Programs to use for making a modification?

Depends what part of it you're working on. 

Take a look at the tutorials around the site. They all suggest programs to use for the various stages.

You're going to need a program for modelling, such as Zmodeler or Blender (the latter being free). Whereas skinning is going to require a paint kinda program, Paint.NET and gimp are two that are commonly used and both free.

There's a good tutorial on here somewhere, I'd suggest having a look at that.

What do you mean? The icons under your name? That's just related to how many posts you have, although it doesn't mean anything anyway. A member with 100 useful posts contributing to the forum is going to be far more appreciated on here than a member with 1000 useless posts. There's no point whatsoever posting for the sake of it.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:10 AM, randomperson139 said:

Actually that's true, to be able to import/export you'd need the full version of Zmodeler. My bad! 

Blender is completely free, and there is a free .v3o import/export script. That might be the way to go if you want to learn modelling?

excuse me for the trouble, but do you have that import/export script, I got blender, however when the website changed its domain the download got corrupted, could you re-upload that on the forum somewhere if that's ok?