Mayberry

Manchester Mod

London MP Mod

London Mod

Kent Mod

Harbor City Mod

Fairfax County Mod

Borough of Fire Brooklyn Mod

I only have an issue with the new London MP mod.

When I'm playing with my friends, we regularly have come to the scrolling bug (Where we're literally just going in one direction and can't stop it), and have to restart (This happens like 10times before we give up trying) and it's something related to typing but we have no issues in other mods. I had a play around when I had this scroll bug and managed to change the direction by typing when trying to move in another direction, but couldn't keep it still. 

Is there any possible fix for this? It's a big deterrence from the London MP Mod when none of us have the ability to play it due to the *extremely annoying* scrolling.

Mods Installed: (I like mods)

US Army

Mayberry

Manchester Mod

London MP Mod

London Mod

Kent Mod

Harbor City Mod

Fairfax County Mod

Borough of Fire Brooklyn Mod

I only have an issue with the new London MP mod.

When I'm playing with my friends, we regularly have come to the scrolling bug (Where we're literally just going in one direction and can't stop it), and have to restart (This happens like 10times before we give up trying) and it's something related to typing but we have no issues in other mods. I had a play around when I had this scroll bug and managed to change the direction by typing when trying to move in another direction, but couldn't keep it still.

Is there any possible fix for this? It's a big deterrence from the London MP Mod when none of us have the ability to play it due to the *extremely annoying* scrolling.

Is th Same person hosting these mods?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They regularly beta-tested this in Multiplayer, I really doubt that a bug as bad as you're claiming sped through their testing, could be a issue on your ends.

I'm having to put it down to a game issue somehow; I'm not the only one who has the issue, people I play with have it when playing -- we've tried different people hosting it, etc. Just that none of the other mods have it.

Don't believe it's the same person hosting them.