The Governor

Right click and department options broke after downloading mods?

I recently downloaded the USSR and Welfordshire mods.  When attempting to play, I started with the USSR mod.  I could get them out of the vehicle and tell them where to go just fine.  Tried the Welfordshire mod, and my right click is broke. I can make the emergency personnel get in vehicles, but I cannot make the vehicles go anywhere.

Then I tried a mod I had previously installed that worked perfectly before.   The mod started fine.  I called out police cars, and right clicked to where I wanted them.  However, upon trying to open the fire department's doors, I noticed the control box next to the station was not giving me any options when I clicked it.  Then, when I got a call about a person running amok, I called police cars, and got them to the scene.  Upon trying to right click and make them get out of the vehicle, it wouldn't work.

I have not changed anything aside from downloading these mods, and for the first time, using the EM4 mod installer.

You can't load up one mod after the other, if you where playing the ussr mod and then wanted to play the welfordshire mod you would have to restart emergency 4

You can't load up one mod after the other, if you where playing the ussr mod and then wanted to play the welfordshire mod you would have to restart emergency 4

I wasn't aware of that, thanks.  However, that isn't solving my issue.  Here's a screenshot of how it looks in game.   The textures for the departments aren't loading.

Xh40Y00.jpg

As above, selecting various unit types that don't have the same commands causes some to be unavailable.

Is the issue you're referring to the fact that 3 of the command icons don't seem to be present? Have you reinstalled the mod?

Just to clarify, know you're aware of it, you haven't played the normal game or another mod before the issues? This issue still happens if you load the game, then load the mod straightaway?