The Governor

Making it eternal day?

Is there something in the parameters that disables time advancement?  At night (in game), it's very hard for me to see anything.

Remember that Freeplay parameters file that I mentioned previously? Go to the first part of it, among the first 20 lines. Find this:

<TimeSpeedFactor value="1.0"/>

Change that value to zero to make it permanently morning. Problem is though, you also need to change this setting:

<starttime value="8:30"/>

To make the game start at 12:00 noon for example. 8:30 might be a bit early for your taste, so you have pretty much free reign to have the mod start at 10am, 1pm, etc.

Go into freeplay_parameters.xml (I believe) and edit the time change factor to 0 ;)

Remember that Freeplay parameters file that I mentioned previously? Go to the first part of it, among the first 20 lines. Find this:

Change that value to zero to make it permanently morning. Problem is though, you also need to change this setting:

To make the game start at 12:00 noon for example. 8:30 might be a bit early for your taste, so you have pretty much free reign to have the mod start at 10am, 1pm, etc.

Thanks, both of you. :)

For some reason, that isn't working.  I'm pretty sure I edited it right.

Edit:  Should I also change these in the fp_params_endless file?

<TimeSpeedFactor value="0"/>

<starttime value="12:30"/>