The Governor

Disable fires in the parameters file?

So, the fires in EM4 always get out of control, and it's not worth it for me to mess with them.

I read we could disable fires/fire call outs in the parameters file.  I managed to find some the fire commands in it, but I'm not sure exactly what I should change to disable fires all together.

Go to Specs/ folder. Open the following files:

fp_params_endless.xml

fp_params_challenge.xml

Inside the xml's, there are settings for every freeplay event. Find the ones relating to fire and find this line:

<Enabled value = "1" />

Change that to 0 to disable the event.

Little bonus. If you want to get more points in freeplay from each event, go to the freeplayparameters.xml. Inside, you can edit how many points the game gives you upon completing an event in freeplay.

fp_params_endless.xml

fp_params_challenge.xml

Inside the xml's, there are settings for every freeplay event. Find the ones relating to fire and find this line:

<Enabled value = "1" />

Little bonus. If you want to get more points in freeplay from each event, go to the freeplayparameters.xml. Inside, you can edit how many points the game gives you upon completing an event in freeplay.

Thank you. :)

fp_params_endless.xml

fp_params_challenge.xml

<Enabled value = "1" />

This is not working, oddly.  I'm still getting fire callouts. :(