False

Ha everyone, I'm no amazing modeller but what I can tell you is that you don't need to pay for ZModeller anymore as the new version (I think it's v3.0) is free to use.

http://forum.zmodeler3.com/viewtopic.php?t=7358

This is not piracy, they have simply released it for free

Unless I am very much mistaken, the link above is the official site. Please alert me if it is not as I do not support piracy.

I wish zmodeler 3 was free. I still use 2 because I bought it. I will say, 3's tools are much better, especially the uv mapper. I achieved in a few hours what usually takes me about 2 days. I highly recommend a month or 2 of zmod3 when you go to make your models and UV map them.

lookin good brotha, can't wait to see the final results of that Pierce (it looks like, correct me if I'm wrong)

Thats half my work half some other 3D-Model i found. I used that as a training base for headlights and grill. Cab is not taken from itchboys firetruck cabin pack, its a cab from another source, a free 3D-Website, trained how to uv-map and started with the first 3D-Work

Does anyone know how much z modeller costs in price!?

1 month = 4,50 USD;
12 months = 39,- USD;
24 months = 70,- USD;

according to http://forum.zmodeler3.com/viewtopic.php?t=5758 which is from February 2013. Not sure if that's still accurate or not.