Corsair

Staffing Cars,Trucks,Ambulances

Okay. I made my own private mod and it was based off of the LA mod 3.0 When I tried calling out the tiller, it wouldn't appear on map so I configured the script to make it appear on startup. It appeared on start up but problem was that the tiller trailer lights also turn on once it starts and I don't know how to turn them off. I searched on the forum but it was not on there. Can anyone help me? 

Lastly, I changed all my ambulances to the Northview South County Mod since they are like a replica of my cities ambulances (AMR). I only put 5 AMR Ambulances on there. They showed up but when I sent my second ambulance en route to the scene its siren didn't sound. All the other ones siren did sound did but apparently this ambulance hated me. The button turned yellow to show that it was on but still no siren sounded.Please help me. Any suggestions are accepted.

Thanks, Corsair

Okay. I made my own private mod and it was based off of the LA mod 3.0 When I tried calling out the tiller, it wouldn't appear on map so I configured the script to make it appear on startup. It appeared on start up but problem was that the tiller trailer lights also turn on once it starts and I don't know how to turn them off. I searched on the forum but it was not on there. Can anyone help me? 

Lastly, I changed all my ambulances to the Northview South County Mod since they are like a replica of my cities ambulances (AMR). I only put 5 AMR Ambulances on there. They showed up but when I sent my second ambulance en route to the scene its siren didn't sound. All the other ones siren did sound did but apparently this ambulance hated me. The button turned yellow to show that it was on but still no siren sounded.Please help me. Any suggestions are accepted.

Thanks, Corsair

1: "vehicle->EnableBlueLights(false);"

2: Make sure that prototype is actually defined in the LASiren script under the correct section,

I actually did all of that and it didnt do anything. It already said false on the tiller trailer lights.

}*/

ActorList l9 = Game::GetActors(VO_LADDER);
for(int i=0; i < l9.GetNumActors(); i++)
{
Vector Ladder = l9.GetActor(0)->GetPosition();
Vehicle m = Game::CreateVehicle(OBJ_TILLER, UNNAMED); 
                        if (m.HasCommand("DummyTillerCheck"))
m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_NEWLIST, "DummyTillerCheck", &m, 0, false);
m.EnableBlueLights(false);
m.SetPosition(Ladder);
m.SetRotation(gate3);
m.UpdatePlacement();
m.SetMaxPassengers(6);
m.SetSpeed(9.0f);
m.PushActionWait(ACTION_APPEND, 1.4f);
m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_APPEND, DUMMY_CALLCREW, Caller, 3, false);
m.PushActionWait(ACTION_APPEND, 0.5f);
}
ActorList l10 = Game::GetActors(VO_ENGINE01);

As for the sirens they are also correct

I actually did all of that and it didnt do anything. It already said false on the tiller trailer lights.

Ah right, that'd be just the Tiller Cabin, but actually you'd have to do it under the "DummyTillerCheck" command which is what creates the trailer. That should do it.

As for the siren, might as well post your siren script file and the exact prototype(s) that's having issues.

What do you want me to do for the tiller? I dont get it.

The "DummyTillerCheck" command in the LATiller script file is what spawns the trailer, so you need to make sure to use "EnableBlueLights(false)" there, too.

As for the siren issues, I'm not sure what it is since everything looks fine.

The "DummyTillerCheck" command in the LATiller script file is what spawns the trailer, so you need to make sure to use "EnableBlueLights(false)" there, too.

As for the siren issues, I'm not sure what it is since everything looks fine.

This is what it says on "dummytillercheck"

}*/

ActorList l9 = Game::GetActors(VO_LADDER);
for(int i=0; i < l9.GetNumActors(); i++)
{
Vector Ladder = l9.GetActor(0)->GetPosition();
Vehicle m = Game::CreateVehicle(OBJ_TILLER, UNNAMED); 
                        if (m.HasCommand("DummyTillerCheck"))
m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_NEWLIST, "DummyTillerCheck", &m, 0, false);
m.SetPosition(Ladder);
m.SetRotation(gate3);
m.UpdatePlacement();
m.SetMaxPassengers(6);
m.SetSpeed(9.0f);
m.PushActionWait(ACTION_APPEND, 1.4f);
m.PushActionWait(ACTION_APPEND, 0.5f);

This is what it says on "dummytillercheck"

As I mentioned, LAFireStationStart is only dealing with the tiller Cab, not the trailer. The command mentioned there that spawns the trailer, DummyTillerCheck, is in the LATiller script file, and that's where you'll have to go to disable the trailer lights at start.

As I mentioned, LAFireStationStart is only dealing with the tiller Cab, not the trailer. The command mentioned there that spawns the trailer, DummyTillerCheck, is in the LATiller script file, and that's where you'll have to go to disable the trailer lights at start.

Sorry for double posting again.

I'm sorry if I missed it mate but I still couldn't find it.

Do you mind if you check please.

Link:  https://mega.co.nz/#!u89C2JCb

File Key: U2uMAGKEYIRoQCe_kOdIeah4v7tXcIItxDxwLkRCJuc

I added this piece of code to my FireStation start script at the portion that belongs to the tiller

m.PushActionExecuteCommand(ACTION_APPEND, "VcmdFlashingLights", &m, 0, false);

I removed this line of code because the above does the same thing

Should work.

Sorry, for posting again but I have a problem. I want to change the staffing for some AMR ambulances that start with 2 EMT FIrefighters. I want to change it to 1 EMT Firefighter and 1 stretcher. 

I also want that after the ambulances carry out the patient, I want them to stand by near the hospital or on the sides of the street that leads to the hospital. Can someone help me make a script or edit a script please. Thanks -Corsair