ThinBlueLineKY4

Mods With Rotorays On the Vehicles?

From what I have seen, the modeled rotorays don't actually spin, only the lights make it look like they are spinning.

I know. But do any mods have them?

Pretty much all American mods use them, even LA mod.

LA Mod doesnt have them. They are on the grill on the front, and I don't see them on all of the american mods i use.

No those are rotators he means Roto Ray which is a 3 pcs light system where the mechanism spins fast while the lights are one. Most commonly used in DC on their trucks

These are the kind of lights you mean right? 

Dko1Zu.jpg

No those are rotators he means Roto Ray which is a 3 pcs light system where the mechanism spins fast while the lights are one. Most commonly used in DC on their trucks

Right

I was going off of the PGFD engine in GTAIV.

RCMP's one:

http://youtu.be/-Yon4jNG-Aw

Washington DC mod has one, which is from RCMP mod

I thought both the RCMP and the Washington DC mods have not been released yet. Am I wrong?

Ah sorry I haven't heard of Roto Rays so thought he had just mispelt rotary's. 

There was a mod released a while back that had the spinning lights on the front of the trucks, Is was that long ago I cant remember what it was called, plus Im sure it was either a beta submod for the l.a mod based on NYC or it was the start of a new project.

Could you find the name of this mod? If you could that would be great.

Im having a struggle finding this mod, the only info I can really give you to go on is the mod was released around the time the nyc submod for l.a mod was done. Other than that I cant really help yah a great deal more.

Its okay. Thanks! Maybe Ill add rotorays to the vehicles in my mods I am making...

I have been looking through some forums and stuff trying to see if I could find any mods for you. I have not found any that use rotorays. I even talked to a friend who does E4 lighting and he said he has never seen it but it should not be hard to do.

Okay. Ill see if I can put roto-rays on the front of some of the vehicles in the harbor city rural mod.