NYCEmergencyServices

New Light Scripts?

Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible to have Multiple light patterns instead of having one. (if you get my drift) For Example Brooklyn Mod... they set them with a turn signals so when you put hazards on some warning lights come on. Ive looked around EM-Planet and have found moderate fixes but i want something better more realistic!

[if you dont understand what im saying READ BELOW!]

When you goto EM4 Editor.exe and go to Edit Lights, and Click the menu with Blue Light, Headlight, Special Light, etc. etc; is it possible to make a light system script to have Whelen 3 position slider to have one command be a set of lights, one for another, and so on.

I've got a script in my own mod which covers three different light patterns, I have them set as traffic lights and blue lights. What you're looking for could be achieved by editting one of the already released bluelight scripts to control traffic lights. If you want three separate patterns, you could have them run under green, yellow, or red. When you activate one light, the other two won't stay active. 

My script runs three stages, so the first stage is just basic lights, and rear flashing, second stage turns on lightbar, some others, and third has headlights, additional intersection lights, etc. I believe in mine it goes traffic green, traffic yellow and blue. I have stage one and two on different traffic lights because it allows for different patterns on the same light model

I've got a script in my own mod which covers three different light patterns, I have them set as traffic lights and blue lights. What you're looking for could be achieved by editting one of the already released bluelight scripts to control traffic lights. If you want three separate patterns, you could have them run under green, yellow, or red. When you activate one light, the other two won't stay active. 

My script runs three stages, so the first stage is just basic lights, and rear flashing, second stage turns on lightbar, some others, and third has headlights, additional intersection lights, etc. I believe in mine it goes traffic green, traffic yellow and blue. I have stage one and two on different traffic lights because it allows for different patterns on the same light model

This is what I'm running with too. A few of my LA Mod vehicles will have this kind of light setup, but it will be up to the users to make their own script.

Just giving these incase someone with the patience and talent sees it.

EnableBlueLights();

EnableTrafficLight();

EnableHeadLights();

People, please don't PM me about this like last time.

If you look around too, there's several light scripts out there, it's easy to make your own with a little looking And comparison. I agree with the refusal to worP Through PM on explanations. Public tutorials definitely help. Hit an issue post it here and we'll help you troubleshoot but none of us will sit back with arms outstretched to write scripts for everyone