Darren-NYPD

How to Install ASF ? (Tow Truck)

hey,

I installed a new tow truck but when I load a vehicle my tow truck will change, only lights, wheels and doors are visible as in vehicle body I have a "missing" box. probably that body is not assigned in a script,

Anyone knows which script to edit please?

Thanks ;)

The model names are probably wrong, it has to be whatever your first model version is, followed by one that is the same name but has 2 on the end for the loaded  version.

IE:

Towtruck.v3o

Towtruck2.v3o

I tried it now, the loaded truck is comingg out inted of the empty ( i tought that i mixed file names) i tried to load a vehicle and it came missing again. I renamed them as you said even proto files

towtruck.v3o is the unloaded version of the truck

towtruck2.v3o is the loaded version of the truck

there should be only one prototype file for this to work.. there does not need to be a second prototype for the loaded version, the game automatically goes to the loaded model.

towtruck.e4p

Make sure that your loaded/unloaded are in the same folder and named correctly and both are present as intended.

Vehicle type must be ASF

towtruck.v3o is the unloaded version of the truck

towtruck2.v3o is the loaded version of the truck

there should be only one prototype file for this to work.. there does not need to be a second prototype for the loaded version, the game automatically goes to the loaded model.

towtruck.e4p

Make sure that your loaded/unloaded are in the same folder and named correctly and both are present as intended.

Vehicle type must be ASF

So that's how they work. Since the LA mod always had a loaded prototype, I expected it to just swap those out, but when I was setting restrictions regarding the loaded proto, they never worked, and that explains it.