ses

New police simulator game

hi guys

i have been following this for a while and its looks good.

how many of you would play this?

they promise its going to be the first police simulator with such realism it will be like the real thing.

stop by check them out and give them a like.

cheers

kevin

https://www.emergency-planet.com/police1013

youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIkpiRwAdfKh1G13DfmuAWw

Been following them for a while.

I don't think they're making any progress

Same, they have put up a couple of pictures every few months, most of them Renders. There has been no gameplay footage, even the Shooting range in one of their videos uses a UI they downloaded and the default Unreal Engine Pistol. They have said a lot of stuff that will feature in the game but so far I don't see a lot of it happening.

Same, they have put up a couple of pictures every few months, most of them Renders. There has been no gameplay footage, even the Shooting range in one of their videos uses a UI they downloaded and the default Unreal Engine Pistol. They have said a lot of stuff that will feature in the game but so far I don't see a lot of it happening.

Exactly, they're just showing off the engine to feign progress I think

I beg to differ on that.

So far all we've seen is half finished models, some screenshots of what has been told is engine basic stuff, and a lot of huff and puff. It'll look promising when there's actual progress. Right now, given the past of games like these, I'll remain skeptical until given reason to believe otherwise. It's easy to fake pictures to look a lot better than the actual gameplay. I want gameplay video. That's when you can believe in progress. Otherwise, it's all smoke and mirrors in this writer's humble opinion.

I just checked out their site, and I have zero faith in it now. They're hiring all positions, the site looks like it's done by someone with no real idea of building a commercial game. And investment opportunities, under the contact us page, are only for investments of over $50,000. Yeah right. It also refers to people as coders and modelers, neither of which are really the industry names for the jobs, instead more of a hobbyist name that communities have adopted. 

Honestly, I have zero faith we'll see anything worthwhile from this 

EDIT: Just looked up the WHOIS, the site has been theirs for 8 years now, and nothing?

Edited by Newfoundking
Looked up the WHOIS
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I was told about this a year or 2 ago and the progress has been little to none from what I've seen apart from renders etc which others have said about. There was a teaser trailer I believe on the Steam page. But meh, I think the closest you are going to get to a proper police simulator in this day in age is LCPD:FR (if you have a beefy enough PC to run GTA IV that is).

they have recently showed a crown vic being worked on.maybe its slowly coming along

Imo that would be frightening for a Police Simulator to just now (after all this time) be working on a Crown Victoria, that is the bread and butter of police departments, it may be getting replaced slowly but surely these days however it IS still the most common police car in this country.  If it's taking them this long to make the most common police vehicle in the USA, that doesnt bode well for their progress overall.

I have to agree with Mikey on that one. The vehicles shown in the screenshots, I'm seeing a striking resemblance to other models I've seen in games. If the Crown Victoria was being made after they had twenty or so models, that'd be one thing. 8 Years, and just starting one vehicle? Even our team is not THAT slow. And these people are supposedly a legitimate company with salaries.