• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

I helped him already yesterday. Didn't you see the post I made "I'll pm you"

How are others supposed to know what you discussed by private message... Just because you PMed him, doesn't mean the problem was fixed.

Watch your attitude please.

Hey Calm down Guys :)

You have an issue with something, report it.

I download the mod but can't extract it. It says that the file type is .e4mod .. is it supposed to be like that? Can anybody who has had this problem help me please? Thanks.

I download the mod but can't extract it. It says that the file type is .e4mod .. is it supposed to be like that? Can anybody who has had this problem help me please? Thanks.

A .e4mod file can only be opened with the mod installer provided with the game. You should be able to extract that file to (for example) your downloads folder and open it with the mod installer.

don't install the em4 file!!! it is the damn old version. the new one is just drag&drop

Then you just go to install mod, look for your file then wait till it says that it has completed

A .e4mod file can only be opened with the mod installer provided with the game. You should be able to extract that file to (for example) your downloads folder and open it with the mod installer.

I tried using the mod installer and it won't work with that either, PROBABLY because I put open with Winrar but I shall see if I can change that to the mod installer and hopefully(Praying)that it works then. Also, Pagani ... what new one?

sry for beeing rude but pls read the first post:)

Im a little slow when it comes to things like this, sorry. I got the one Corsair posted the link to  :laugh: thank you guys lol