EM4life

Emergency 5 is now available! (DOWNLOAD NOW!)

Just played a bit and I have to be honest, the game runs like absolute crap. Unless this is a graphics driver problem or what have you, I'm very disappointed.

Will let you know once finished downloading. Bloomen background download had slow it up a fair bit.

Damn it, wifes dragging me off to bed, will let you know tomorrow, 15 mins of download left!

I played for about 20 minutes or so. From what i saw during that time im impressed. The only game breaking problem is performance, even on low i only get about 15-25 frames with 8gb of ram a gtx 770 and an i7 2600. hopefully this will be patched. Also another minor thing is the vehicle movement is extremely buggy at times but that's not really my main concern. The police have all of the mechanics i dreamed of but again, the performance is game breaking. I have full faith that this will be fixed. Or maybe the day 1 patch is not on steam yet. It could be already fixed. The amount of improvements is insane though.

I was really impressed.

They really simplified the whole game. It's easier to play but goodness it's just nonstop.

I hated em4's base game. I actually like em5's base game. The little details like progressive breaking and cars pulling over and all the action animations are just awesome.

I'm just so excited to start tinkering about. There is an excellent base to start modding off of. The game already does a lot of the things I want. In em4, a lot of the base game's behavior was overridden by mods, however I'm so satisfied with how many actions are done, I may actually leave things as they are and focus on adding new things.

Performance issues aside I think it's great.