mariuswww

Bergstall Modification [Released]

Bergstall Modification By NYCERU 2014

1. Info

Bergstall is a small volunteer modification some members from NYCERU have been working on for the last few months. Bergstall features a little fictional village in Germany with a fully volunteer fire service. The village has one fire station and with five fire trucks. The fire station is located right next to the small regional airport covering the area around Bergstall. There is also a police station and a doctors office with an ambulance housed. Bergstall is located next to the city of Ratingen which can provide extra fire units if needed. Most of the actions are controlled with the fire station controll panel, found on the fire stations wall with a green light illuminating it. This holds the commands to call in volunteers or extra fire units.

2. Features

Volunteer script by BMA.

Limited water supply by Hoppah.

BMA scripts by Wingman.

Upgradable fire trucks.

New map by Rettungstier.

3. Screenshots

Nu5iRcn.jpg

OBDP3In.jpg

rbe0wHk.jpgZw3EnuL.jpg507O11i.jpgJ5JSnHD.jpg

2nPi5Jv.jpg

4. Download

Dropbox (Updated with some bug fixes)

4shared

Mega.co.nz

If you have any questions regarding the mod please visit us on our teamspeak: 64.154.38.226:9494 

or visit our Facebook page

Credits list

*              911: First Responders/Emergency 4               *
*                 Bergstall modification       *
*       By: Mariuswww, Soucy, TheHockeydude39 and Miercolini   *
Credits: 

Special Thanks: 
BMA for his volunteer script, Container scripts, Mutual Aid script and other scripting help.
Dyson and Rafael for their scripts: Engine on/off, Siren script, switchvehicle script.
Hoppah for LA scripts used.
emergency-forum.de for a wide selection of vehicles available for download and use.
Wingman for his BMA script.
Rettungstier for the village map.
======================================================================================== 

Vehicles Credit list
Brush unit (Mercedes Benz Unimog) = Mainzibaer, Tobbi92, A-rescue, Bass-ti.
Container carrier unit (Scania R470) = Chidea, Geronimo EKIA, Skaihof, Mibblitz, Elementteddy.
Engine 1 (Mercedes-Benz LN2 LF 8/6) = DrShooter234456, Tobbi92, 911Lukas911, Nikolas, Florian Heinsberg.
Engine 2 (Mercedes Benz Atego 7GR HLF) = Chidea, Tilli92, David.
Engine 3 (Scania R470) = Chidea.
Ladder 1 (Mercedes Benz 1222 DLK 23/12) = Nomex, Tobbi92, Iglheaz.
Ladder 2 (Magirus DLK) = Iglheaz.
Plane (Canadair CL-415) = RD_Saarland, R1994.
Rescue 1 (MAN TLF 8/18) = Geronimo EKIA, Leistelle-Nord-Ost, Bielefelder, mibblitz, Lukas911.
Rescue 2 (MAN TGA TLF20/40) Wuppertal Mod, Elementteddy.
Tanker (Mercedes Benz 1222 TLF 24/50) Nomex, Tobbi92.
Ambulance 1 (Ford Transit ASB) = RD_Saarland, Silentall, reather, Labertasche, EmC-Unit.
Ambulance 2 (Mercedes Benz Sprinter) = NNICO, Sputnik, Nomex.
Coroner ( Mercedes Benz ML) = TimmeyX
Ladder Ratingen (Mercedes Benz Axor) = FlorianSauerland, Lukas911 ,Waegi, Leitstelle-Nord-Ost, Florian Heinsberg, ERS, RC, Chidea, Niederwallufer, 911Fireguy911, Waegi.
Engine Ratingen (Mercedes Benz Atego) = Chidea, Fabi s, ECMS.
======================================================================================

*Thank you to Rafael, Miercolini, Soucy, TheHockeydude39, and all others that helped me discover bugs.
*Thank you to all the software used to help create this modification including:
ZModeler, Paint.net, Windows Paint, Audacity, YouTube, Notepad++, Google Spreadsheet,
Teamspeak3, Dropbox, 4share, Mega.com, Fraps. 

======================================================================================== 

is there an way to send the vol back to base

Yes, the firefighters should have a command called PcmdUndress, with a glow icon. Use that and then use the GoHome command also marked with a glow.

I'll give this one ago, is it a complete mod or is it still a sort of work in progress?

This is a complete release, I will most likley not make a V2 of this.

Was I asleep the whole time or did you just release the mod without announcing it? Anyways, I'm pretty happy about it and downloading it righ now. Thank You NYCERU! :)

It was never announced outside of the Sr. members of NYCERU. I did make a topic asking what yolu thought of it, but that was when it was in alpha.

this mod with American Vehicles.. perfect. Good Job tho.

That's what I said!

havent seen anyone post these but in multiplayer with the vollys had like 2 FFs from both pages not want to go home and then a trashbag will also block the fire station driveway preventing vollys from intering the parking lot

Other wise vary good mod i really enjoy playing it

havent seen anyone post these but in multiplayer with the vollys had like 2 FFs from both pages not want to go home and then a trashbag will also block the fire station driveway preventing vollys from intering the parking lot

Other wise vary good mod i really enjoy playing it

I had someone not going home aswell can't you move the bags with a ff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk