FinalRule

Emergency 5 available for purchase?

Looking forward to two games this year which is Farming Simulator 2015 and Emergency 5, both being published by Koch Media if I understand correctly. I'm looking to buy the Emergency 5 Deluxe Edition but you don't seem to be able to pre-order it anywhere in English translation.

Does any have any info from the publishers about an english pre-order date for EM5 Deluxe? I've tried emailing them a few times but they seem to not want to disclose anything about it.  

Found out there will be no UK deluxe version.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/wqwolf567">@wqwolf567</a> Hi Wolf, there won't be a deluxe version of Emergency 5 coming to the UK</p>— Deep Silver UK (@DeepSilverUK) <a href="https://twitter.com/DeepSilverUK/status/524504933232422913">October 21, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is ridiculous there's so much contradictory information.... do they mean there's no deluxe edition in boxed form? if so I'm just going to buy it off the dutch website and if need be again on steam.

It'd be really nice if they'd straighten out the information on the release, beautiful game that will most likely be my favourite game for a long long time but its getting a little stupid how muddled release information is... c'mon Deep Silver...

So basically, for the English, US players we have to wait until the release date - 14.11.14 and then we'll be able to download the standard version off Steam. As far as I can make out, if you want a physical copy of the game, you'll either have to wait until Amazon UK, Amazon US have an English version stocked. Otherwise you could investigate suppliers in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands.

…that's what I can understand!

So basically, for the English, US players we have to wait until the release date - 14.11.14 and then we'll be able to download the standard version off Steam. As far as I can make out, if you want a physical copy of the game, you'll either have to wait until Amazon UK, Amazon US have an English version stocked. Otherwise you could investigate suppliers in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands.

…that's what I can understand!

accuttly i believe the current most release date is nov 28 2014