Chris07

Maximum Numder of Car Crashes?

Has anyone noticed a limit to the number of Car Crashed allowed on a map. It seems to me like the same 7-8 car crash events keep popping up (I have about 25 on the map) and that a good number of them have never came up. Is there a limit that anyone is aware of?

Perhaps because the game likes to choose the car crashes with the least complexity to preserve memory. I've been having this same crash over and over in my personal LA Mod:
8YRffQa.png
Another possibilty is that one of the car crashes was named wrongly and the game doesnt recognize the crashes after that. Try counting the number of times "freeplay car crash" is loaded in the logfile.

I've noticed that if the car crash is not set-up correctly, (like no entrapped person) it won't disappear when you launch freeplay. Many of the incidents that aren't popping up are in fact set up properly (with entrapped persons and proper names). I'll double check the misnumbering.

Yes I am having the same problem I placed 22 MV/A events.  Problem is a few of them do not have entrapped persons I just made it ccard_#  Some of the events I placed objects on the map and named event ccard_#   So I think what is stopping the events from going off is that reason.  I am going to changed all the events so there is entrapped person and see if that will work.  It is tough to stage a M/VA pedestrian struck by using ccard_# for the event.  Same thing for a multipal persons fighting or shot involving cars and crashes after the fact using ccard_# of the event.  I  look at the log file it did accepts the event but it will not play them out in free play. So if one event is not entered right in the editor it show on the map in game play I under stand that. Would that throw off all the other events?   If any one has a reason why this not working I would appreciated the help or answer for the community.