Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

Poll ended, counties will be Monroe and Erie and the main department will be Rochester, although others will be included

Finished Mercy vehicles

models by itchboy, rambar from rockport mod not sure who originally made it

628893978d.jpg

62605b1849.jpg

35fa5f771a.jpg

Nice job! Have much still has to be done?

As for  the map? The airport, small town, main road, thruway and suburban area is finished. I just have to finish the main city grid and add some other small things and it'll be finished. 

Very nice.. is it going to be a regional airport or like a international airport? And will it have a FD on the airport grounds?

International, there will be a station for the Rochester airport fire team and an entrance in the front for mutual aid. I'll show some pictures tonight

Runway was created by Steve and edited by me. Everything else was textured by moi. This is a portion of the upper middle of the map, the small town is in the lower right, main city in the middle-southern part and thruway is to the to the very right. The airport fire department building will be placed on the very right upper side in that pavement spaced box. 

9LB2yuU.png

Interesting.. will it be staffed by volly's

Not this one, the fire station further down south will be and it'll have an ambulance. There will be no firefighters at the fire department and you'll have to send the POV vehicles from the houses around the map to the station to be staffed each time.