ilkanmutlu

New Pictures From Emergency 5

Thanks for translating.

This is really interesting..

What if these blocks of the base can be upgraded to say give a bigger radar, or command more units at once, or ability to call more numbers of units.

We can only speculate.

That is more than likely what they will do, but we will find out in a few weeks :D

i hope vehicles dont go through each other in the full game

They said themselves this was still a development stage of the game, a lot has probably been changed since. I think in an interview somewhere they said something's were disabled due to them still being in development... if I am remembering correctly of course.

I don't think any effects are used, although I think like you said RangerDog they're just taking up close images of the game - a view that most of the time players don't tend to see, there are many screenshots showing the view that's more standard, the game looks as beautiful. With the graphics being phenomenally improved on their new engine, perspective of the game looks to be closer and at a better angle, being able to see and witness many more details.   

They said themselves this was still a development stage of the game, a lot has probably been changed since. I think in an interview somewhere they said something's were disabled due to them still being in development... if I am remembering correctly of course.

I don't think any effects are used, although I think like you said RangerDog they're just taking up close images of the game - a view that most of the time players don't tend to see, there are many screenshots showing the view that's more standard, the game looks as beautiful. With the graphics being phenomenally improved on their new engine, perspective of the game looks to be closer and at a better angle, being able to see and witness many more details.   

Well, i don't know that ofcourse. But even if they used special effects, it still looks great if you imagine it some uglier :D

I already started modding for this one. Make models and such. My sojrces tell me it can handle upwards of 15k polys on a vehicle and scripting is still in c+ but there is a script editor in the main editor. And you can test it in the editor before you load the game