Guest Christian Haupt

Regional Mutual Aid District(Closed Thread)

Mate, i respect you leave, i don't care. But that you say squa55 is the reasen is bs, you mess up youre site, wrre not gonna clean it up. And now you are quitting because you messed up youre own mate.

not the place my friend if you want to continue on go through pm i'm not saying that i left bc of everything that went on idk even know what went on i left for a different reason

Squad 55 is not dieing, and has been in existance for over 5 years. If you think its dieing, thats your own personal opinion but I can personally say its not. We've had low member counts and still thrived as a clan back in the past. Leave the clan trashtalking off emergency planet forums, and keep it on your own website. Quality over Quantity Buddy :)

Guest Christian Haupt

Thank You CFDDIVE11, feel free to join if you want we have a double clan policy, you must be on 2 1/2 HRs a week and if possible play at lease one game once every two weeks.

Before this gets out of hand let's stop talking about each other's clans/communities. You should promote your clan here, and we'll promote ours on our forum page. This isn't the place for arguing, accusations or rumors from either side

Let's keep it respectful for everyone

*sighs this is why we staff hate the MP clans, I have no idea what you all are on about and am too lazy to go around trying to figure it out.. Keep your things in your respective topics, don't bother with other clan's topics and everyone can co-exist.. Keep up the childishness and we can always remove the courtesy of permitting clans to muck about here.