Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Shotguns are generally not used by ARV officers, mainly for SFO's for door-breaching and tyre-bursting. As well as the Remington 870 some forces use Benelli M3s.
The TASER Shotgun (X-REP) is not used at all Scotty, it's not Home Office approved. It was deployed against Raoul Moat, which caused some controversy.

Looking great :)

The OC-D

Shotguns are generally not used by ARV officers, mainly for SFO's for door-breaching and tyre-bursting. As well as the Remington 870 some forces use Benelli M3s.

The TASER Shotgun (X-REP) is not used at all Scotty, it's not Home Office approved. It was deployed against Raoul Moat, which caused some controversy.

Looking great :)

The OC-D

Thank you.

Ah that's the only time I have seen it, not sure what people find so bad about it. How come it was deployed then if it wasn't approved, or was this before it was banned?

Thank you.

Ah that's the only time I have seen it, not sure what people find so bad about it. How come it was deployed then if it wasn't approved, or was this before it was banned?

Primarily shotguns are made to injure and not kill. Shotguns are mainly used for Olympic shooting or farmers use them to get rid of birds. They are intentionally used to disperse hence why TSG use them with little plastic pellets or rubber bullets. Once shot with a shotgun if it is at long range or point blank depending on where the shooter shoots you you will get severely injured but not killed in the first instant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taser Shotgun fired multiple small like cylinders that incapacitate for 20 seconds. The probes aren't attached to the actual shot gun so you can put taser rounds in

4707f6cf4f6c5af4ca60950b24a58182.jpg

24d53c8d6d7d0f64992cafc2b08f358a58.jpg

that looks nasty

Thank you.

They were under test by the Home Office but TASER had illegally sold them directly to West Yorkshire Police, who decided to use them in this situation where the range (X-REP = eXtended Range Electronic Projectile) was beneficial over the 21 ft of the regular TASER. More details are here: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Northumbria_Police_manhunt#IPCC_investigation_and_inquest 

Primarily shotguns are made to injure and not kill. Shotguns are mainly used for Olympic shooting or farmers use them to get rid of birds. They are intentionally used to disperse hence why TSG use them with little plastic pellets or rubber bullets. Once shot with a shotgun if it is at long range or point blank depending on where the shooter shoots you you will get severely injured but not killed in the first instant

Not sure where you're getting this info from but relatively sure shotguns are primarily designed to kill. It's all dependent on the ammunition used and the ranges used at. Either way, if someone pointed a shotgun at me, regardless of what it was loaded with, I wouldn't think "Oh good, they're just designed to injure". If you were point-blanked with birdshot in the chest - good luck surviving it, even if that is what is used by Olympic shooters and farmers. 

Also, which TSG are you referencing? If it's the MetPol, I don't think there's any info on them having access to shotguns at all. They do have Level 1 AFO's with Glocks and carbines though.

No kidding.... For the taser shotgun to work you actually have to put a normal taser on the bottom.... 34c9cea9ff2cd3066bdd5600982d6998.jpg

That's just a clip to attach a regular TASER to make it look good, no internal modifications are needed to fire X-REP, it's just a 12 gauge shotgun:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroshock_weapon#Wireless_long-range_electric_shock_weapon 

The OC-D 

Why is that?

Maybe that's a law enforcement shotgun, allowing tasing + shotgun power ALL IN ONE!?!!?!?!

I don't know why.... But you can fire the taser bullet out of any 12 gauge shotgun, the one in the photo was a shotgun that was made by the same people who make normal tasers. It's a nasty thing but the shotgun is less lethal than a normal taser

They were under test by the Home Office but TASER had illegally sold them directly to West Yorkshire Police, who decided to use them in this situation where the range (X-REP = eXtended Range Electronic Projectile) was beneficial over the 21 ft of the regular TASER. More details are here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Northumbria_Police_manhunt#IPCC_investigation_and_inquest

Not sure where you're getting this info from but relatively sure shotguns are primarily designed to kill. It's all dependent on the ammunition used and the ranges used at. Either way, if someone pointed a shotgun at me, regardless of what it was loaded with, I wouldn't think "Oh good, they're just designed to injure". If you were point-blanked with birdshot in the chest - good luck surviving it, even if that is what is used by Olympic shooters and farmers.

Also, which TSG are you referencing? If it's the MetPol, I don't think there's any info on them having access to shotguns at all. They do have Level 1 AFO's with Glocks and carbines though.

That's just a clip to attach a regular TASER to make it look good, no internal modifications are needed to fire X-REP, it's just a 12 gauge shotgun:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroshock_weapon#Wireless_long-range_electric_shock_weapon

The OC-D

I have no idea what the Met use at a all, all I know is that all the people armed in the Met are Trojan, SEG and Robbery Squad. Different shotguns can have different designs. Many people have actually survived being shot with a shot gun and especially point blank, like PC David Rathbone. Shot guns as soon as they leave the end of the barrel disintegrate into smaller bits and break away making them less lethal then say a glock or carbine rifle. Some shotguns can still be very lethal but some are not so lethal. In regards to TSG, in my county TSG, dog section and Firearms are all one integrated department so you do have the Sergeants trained in firearms so we use the rubber bullet guns and bean bag shot gun

Will it be possible to make a alpaca farm on the new map ((I love alpacas))cd118f02c90bb3980b760c58541fceb0.jpg

That has to be the best suggestion ever^

Totally agree!!!! Then we can have like the fence has broken and Alpacas have spilled onto to the road round the alpacas up and repair the fence... You can get traffic and local units to assist!! Then engineers can repair the fence

Is the rabies dog attack really realistic, I mean one, would they call an arv or just an animal agency, and two I think it's very rare, will you be taking it out of the calls lost on the new map??

I agree with you

I agree with you

From speaking to some ARV officers and Dog section officers a dog section unit would attend and then they make the call that if they feel that the dog is in putting members of the publics life's in danger then the call has to be made and the animal will get put down.... They can't really wait for a animal service to come when the rabid dog is endangering life's so a ARV officer will come and swiftly put the dog to sleep. It's like if a cow escapes from a cattle box when the vehicle is broken down, a armed response officer will respond as well and of the cow manages to wonder onto the live carriageway then it would get shot

Will it be possible to make a alpaca farm on the new map ((I love alpacas))

Unfortunately there is no Alpaca model/animations - I could make my own model but wouldn't be able to make the animations for it, otherwise I would be tempted to add it :D

Is the rabies dog attack really realistic, I mean one, would they call an arv or just an animal agency, and two I think it's very rare, will you be taking it out of the calls lost on the new map??

I may not be removing it but instead making it a lot rarer than it currently is.