dantrout1998

Manchester Airport Modification ( private)

When you said Manchester airport, I thought it was something to do with the Manchester, NH mod that just for released lol, good luck with it and if your looking for an airport I think one of the LA mod missions has a good base in which to use for an airport.

Are you referring to the airport hostage mission in EM3 LA Mod? Or mission 10 in the EM4 LA Mod. There are also airport maps available in the german forums.

Are you referring to the airport hostage mission in EM3 LA Mod? Or mission 10 in the EM4 LA Mod. There are also airport maps available in the german forums.

I have no idea lol, sorry I was just looking through the maps on the Montana mod the other night and found an Airport map. Can't remember if it was from the LA mod or the standard Em4 game.

more than likely TACRFAN .If anyone would like to help us mapping they are more than welcome

Although i have no modding experience if there is anything else other than modding that you need help with just let me know

Well as I live in Manchester and work around the airport area am also often called into the airport I would love to see this finished and given a public release so we can all enjoy it or at least myself would become a mod I would gladly use daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as I live in Manchester and work around the airport area am also often called into the airport I would love to see this finished and given a public release so we can all enjoy it or at least myself would become a mod I would gladly use daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems dead, unfortunately :/

Whereabouts in Manchester do you live? My girlfriend lives there.

Been doing a little work but not alot been focusing on a private London mod. I'm in the process of getting an airport map which will do for the time being. Once I get that done I'll add in some vehicles from a few mods and show ya.

For demonstration purposes you could use the welfordshire airport fire fighter ped and the panther

was planning to but every time I've added it to the welfodshire mod and London mod it crashes the game so I'll have to figure that out. Until then I'll probably use another European crash tender or the la mod one if that fails.

http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=945

map im gonna use

Sorry for double post but it's needed I belive trouts laptop is messing up and I haven't been able to put the map in yet however if I do I wont be posting it here as I would like a mod or admin to lock all topics that I have started and this one until trout returns.

I myself is thinking through whether or not to have my account deleted due to over reacting members in other topics.

Gunswat

To firefighter i can help with the units because i work as an air traffic controller and i have to deploy the fire service and the police and the ambulances.

Here is my email if you want to find out more from me including the airport fire engines

many thanks caolan :laugh:

Removed email, PM for email address.