dantrout1998

Manchester Airport Modification ( private)

Myself and gunswat have embarked on the task of creating a private mod based on manchester airport which will include

Fire and rescue:

officers vehicle

two rescue van

3 pumping appliances

2 ambulances

Tbc turntable ladder

Medical :

air ambulance

off map ambulances

Hart team ( off map )

parmedics on foot inside the airport

police :

armed officers posted around the airport

armed response team

patrol cars

tech:

crane

vans

engineers

Map :

TBC

sounds good shame its going to be private.

what about adding a R.I.V like thisfsv-4-20110524-104333.jpg

i personally like this old RAF R.I.V because i own one irlTAC_1_72.jpg

It's just a RIV would be really cool and as for that land rover there are only 15 left working in the world so an em4 version would be cool but I love the hilux non the less

in the future we might chase permisdion to make it public

TACRFAN do you have KIK I like your opinion

anyone intrested in helping is more than welcome

Posts merged. Please avoid double posting in future.

sorry I'm new to all this, what is KIK? Also I would be happy to help as I am involved in uk firefighting appliances irl, but I don't know how to mod

Also I love the van, you could see if there is a script where a fire hydrant breaks and the van has fire fighters/engineers that can go and fix it, both airside and in the terminal

Also I love the van, you could see if there is a script where a fire hydrant breaks and the van has fire fighters/engineers that can go and fix it, both airside and in the terminal

Really? Double posting is against the forum rules, you even quoted a post that I had added "Posts merged. Please avoid double posting in future." to!

Next one gets a warning.

I am quite new but thanks for letting me know and just to clarify when you say double post is that when I post one thing and then because I just thought of another I post again something different or is it the same thing twice? Because I want to learn from my mistakes

When you post once, then post again afterwards. Use the edit button if you think of something else.

ok I know for next time

I just merged my posts so can you delete the one that starts with Also?

Here is the fire rescue van skinned by Trout original model was from Weldfordshire mod.

if it's from the welfordshire mod you can easily show it on the model and the back isn't right for a UK appliance the stripes are larger and there's less of them

if it's from the welfordshire mod you can easily show it on the model and the back isn't right for a UK appliance the stripes are larger and there's less of them

You're wrong i'm afraid, plenty of appliances have that back depending on where they are. Just a different colour scheme often.

we need a mapper and these skins are confirmed yet and are subject to change

But you don't need a mapper to put a skin on a model just put it back were you found it with the correct name.

You're wrong i'm afraid, plenty of appliances have that back depending on where they are. Just a different colour scheme often.

no not the colour scheme the width of the stripes is what I'm on about.

But you don't need a mapper to put a skin on a model just put it back were you found it with the correct name.

no i need a mapper to help us with our airport map

no i need a mapper to help us with our airport map

Guys stop these posts about stripes on the back of vehicles, like met police999 said you are just spamming the thread, this is about the Manchester airport mod not how thick stripes are on the back of vehicles and besides you two are going off fire services around the uk when the fire service that is at Manchester airport has it's own fire and rescue service and is not part of greater Manchester fire and rescue service so correct me if I'm wrong but they probably use slightly different livery to other uk fire services, and not everywhere is uniform in the uk, I personally have not seen rear livery like this mid & west wales fire and rescue service sprinter before but I think it looks cool https://www.flickr.com/photos/humbersidepolicepics/11012602155/ but anyway let's go back to talking about this mod

Guys stop these posts about stripes on the back of vehicles, like met police999 said you are just spamming the thread, this is about the Manchester airport mod not how thick stripes are on the back of vehicles and besides you two are going off fire services around the uk when the fire service that is at Manchester airport has it's own fire and rescue service and is not part of greater Manchester fire and rescue service so correct me if I'm wrong but they probably use slightly different livery to other uk fire services, and not everywhere is uniform in the uk, I personally have not seen rear livery like this mid & west wales fire and rescue service sprinter before but I think it looks cool https://www.flickr.com/photos/humbersidepolicepics/11012602155/ but anyway let's go back to talking about this mod

I agree, I just enjoyed poking fun at him and pushing buttons for taking it so seriously.

they have there own livery, their  mod, they should do exactly what they think looks cool not what's factual. Looking forward to seeing more.