Darryl

Pennsylvania based mod

Hello,

After some breaks from Emergency 4 modding (started modding on Arma 2 :)) I'm back with a whole new concept. A Pennsylvania based mod which will contain vehicles based of Pensylvania. These vehicles will have the same skin, but won't be identical and will be different than the realistic cars.

This topic is still a WIP and will get updated over time, since I haven't got much time at the moment and I wanted to post atleast the topic to make you guys excited.

Pictures:

Police:

XN3wLVF.png

M1 30 - Ford Taurus

Still W.I.P

Team:

Skinning: Darryl

Modeling: Darryl, OPEN

UV-Mapping: Darryl, OPEN

Lighting: OPEN!

Scripts: Stefanvp

Editor stuff: Stefanvp

Thank you sir, I will upload some more pictures of it whenever I'm home. I will also make a video of the current lighting since I'm very proud of it :D

Darryl,

You might find these pictures helpful.   There from the Opposite part of the State then M1 units.    Here a PSP Map

There from D (butler County)  and T(turnpike) Troops

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rolesnevich/sets/72157635308699347/

D1 16  Same Make as M1 30.    Only real difference is D1 where M1 (Which Indicates where the Unit is based) and 16 vs 30 which is the unit number for that barrack.

Examples - Light Bar

13240503675_e17aa8c9ea_z.jpg

13240827014_1d79bd059b_z.jpg

13240642483_371ef7a033_z.jpg

13240493035_29f6aba4e6_z.jpg

14438335115_b00e46a0a6_z.jpg

From another album the car light up. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rolesnevich/sets/72157645138651222/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rolesnevich/sets/72157634492001058/

14408267734_ae258265ac_z.jpg

14222798120_461d7eeefb_z.jpg

14222760179_60d0146759_z.jpg

14222971707_939e0471b3_z.jpg

9691051120_32a188bc2d_z.jpg

9687813321_bfba7309e4_z.jpg

On the light bar, I seen and capture with still pictures the same segment of LED showing both blue and red.     Also the last two links have.

Every video, photo or any form of information is allowed and appreciated. Currently we are looking for video's that contain the lights of the police cruisers. About the location, the mod will be central. 

Hmmm... central PA is about an hour away. I'll just have to take a day out of my summer and visit Harrisburg, get you some videos of emergency services there. I can also work out a visit to my local PSP troop lol.

I am a Captain at a Volly Station and my Father is a Police Officer Just outside Pittsburgh, PA if you need any Pictures Ill See what i can fins and also some suggestions for for PSP Vehicles that I have seen in my area in addition to the new Inceptors.

Ford Crown Vic - With Vector Lightbar

Ford Crown Vic- SlickTop

Ford Crown Vic- LED Light Bar

Older Style Dodge Charger - Vector Lightbar or slicktop

Dodge Magnum - With Vector Lightbar or LED

Ford Expedition- with Vector Lightbar or LED

Ford Explorer-  with LED

maybe some other random units from PSP as well

Every video, photo or any form of information is allowed and appreciated. Currently we are looking for video's that contain the lights of the police cruisers. About the location, the mod will be centra

You want to change the M to a different letter then.  as M is for  south eastern part of PA

pennsylvania_state_police_location_map_s

You are really alert, theparanoid. Thanks for the information, will edit and do my best since I kind of lost the photoshop file, ahum  :dry: .

Thanks for the info, Captain262. Information, photo's and video's are always allowed and are highly appreciated like theparanoid did :)

Hey now, that's my territory... :laugh:

480px-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

But seriously, it really is good to see a new mod starting but with some actual motivation into the fighting force of it. I like your unit in the original post, would be great to see some more work of yours Darryl!

Hello everyone!

I am the other half of this modification and I would like to show you the policecar (from the first post) with lights.
Both of us aren't great with lights, so it will take a while to get them right, if we even get it right.. If you have suggestions, let us know!

I don't know if this will be the final prototype, because this car doesn't has doors. Darryl and I still need to talk about it.

Nothing much else, so..

See yah!

Looks good.  May not be 100% but i am not seeing a big difference from what a remember from the car I saw about two weeks ago. 

Some things I notice

1. The rear indicator those not flash I believe

2. No in upper rear window

3. Front indicators (headlight) Look at post 5. Last two pictures.   The light chances between red and blue. 

I just wanted to know what part of PA was you guys modding I have been in several locations in Pennsylvania including all the way up I-79 to Erie, in downtown Pittsburgh and the suburbs and also places like Johnstown, Altoona, Cresson and Galitizan PA in Blair and Cambria counties. Please let me know about this subject. Thanks a lot!