freakinfuzzball

Silent Dispatches

Hey everyone!  So I have an issue that I have tried to resolve but I can't.  When I get a call in free play the window with the video pops up, the information scrolls at the top of the screen but for some reason I don't get any audio.  I have gone into the supervisor folder and played the videos and they all have sound.  I cant find anything in the game settings that I might have accidentally muted.  It's odd because I used to have them but the just stopped on day.  Any suggestions?  Anyone else had this issue before? 

I don't think so, I did replace the original Dispatch with the Enhanced Supervisor but I don't think that's the issue because it worked with it before.

Windows 7 right? Try checking the properties of each .mpg file of the Supervisor to see if Win7 blocks it. This might cause the game not to read the file properly causing it to be silent. I've had a problem before where the supervisor crashes my game. This fixed it somewhat.

See attached picture

Windows 7 right? Try checking the properties of each .mpg file of the Supervisor to see if Win7 blocks it. This might cause the game not to read the file properly causing it to be silent. I've had a problem before where the supervisor crashes my game. This fixed it somewhat.

See attached picture

I just tried this, went through and unblocked all, pressing apply on every one.  But then i went back to double check and they had been blocked again!  Do you know of a way to fix that? Thanks for the reply by the way!