AVFDMLH7

Anne Arundel county MD / Annapolis city MD Mod

Hello Everybody ,

I will be looking into making a mod based of my home county.  I'm from Anne Arundel County MD and I  Volunteer at Earleigh Heights Vol fire Company. I was going to start this mod sooner but I was busy with EMT school. I'm very new to this and Im very excited about making a mod based of anne arundel county MD hope you all are looking forward to it. Earleigh Heights will be one of fire stations on the free play map.

Well not exactly. There's a large majority of mods here that are alive, either in production or have some release. Sure you see a lot of dead "mods" but these mods are more often than not submods, and we don't police dead topics by removing them for inactivity like our german counterparts. 

We also have a community of people who are younger and therefore not as skilled as others, so they start on reskins. Many give up sure, but percentage wise, at least by my own count, we don't have that many failed mods lately, especially when compared with the other community. We're about on par. 

To my recollection, there's only one mod which has been a WIP for some time that's being called dead by people. The rest are either active WIPs, release or mods that started up with an announcement, followed almost immediately by a retraction because they can't mod and don't have the time to learn.