rcmp123

Chicago Mod

Hello All, this will be my first mod so I will not know poop. I thought of this idea hanging out in my room at home. I live in the Chicago suberbs and thought it would be cool sinece there is only one mod out there being created by the great Rafel. This mod will have few units from every one. It will contain NO new map so a map creater is not needed. I will need a scripter, and someone who can make vehicals. All though I might ave stations, but there will not e many units. the following agencies will be featured in this mod: CFD, CPD, Comed, Superiour Ambulance Service, Illnois State Troopers, and Illinois state guards. Please PM me if you can help me at all.

• Downvote 1

Hey, I'm not trying to be a Debby Downer but I'd ask you to take a look around the forums and keep a mental note of how many mods have been left unfinished, abandoned, or finished incomplete and compare those with the handful of actual mods that have been completed.  I'd ask you, or any other perspective modders who don't know "poop" to consider lending your skills to a team that is already in the midst of a mod and has the potential to complete a sucessful mod.  Again, not picking on you specifically, but if you have been a member of these forums long you will see dozens upon dozens of "announcements" followed by dozens of "looks great" and "can't wait" posts only to not see the mod come to reality.

Good luck either way.

Gentlemen, I personally do not know how much I will be working on this mod sience I am just trying to learn how to skin vehicals. But Poole, I am trying to get permishin to reskin vehicals from Boston and Harbor City. And I ask you guys, do we need a scripter to do the vehical actions? ( get the FF to connect fire hose lines and start attacking the fires) ( the symbole in the commands that has the fire hydrant and fire hose)