Nicholas1773

[WIP] South Yorkshire Mod

You Can Also Follow us on Facebook Aswell all you after go to is this https://www.facebook...512722618952017.

What is Done! :D

Fire Service 15%

Police Service 0%

Ambulance Service 35%

Tech Service 100%

Well, South Yorkshire is Located in Rotherham I spend Alot of time there and I wanted to start my own mod of South Yorkshire! I really need help with this Mod All I need People for is this ;) And You can also follow us on Facebook aswell! https://www.facebook...512722618952017.

Team:

Mapper:

Beta Tester- gunswat.

3D Model Artist:

2D Model Artist:

Skinner:

Modeler:

Scripter:

Co Leading Developer:

Leading Developer,2D/3D Artist:Nicholas1773

Designs-2D/3D Artist:

3D/2D Artist:

Do you mean Rotherham is within South Yorkshire? As Rotherham is a Town and South Yorks is a County/Part of a County. Other than that Possible useless information, It looks good. Keep up the good work

Hello Everyone, I m sorry for not posting anything over the past few months,weeks I have been busy with my stuff & I need some people to help me out with the mod All I need is Modeler: Good at  modeling & Skinner: Good at skinning, Scripter: Good at doing scripts & Beta tester,Mapper,Co Leading Developer. If You are interested in any of them Please give me a PM! And I will see what If You are good enough! :D

arnt a lot of the tech skins and vehicles from the london mod v1.2

Can I offer you some advice?

Learn how to do this yourself, don't wait on other people to start doing stuff for you, have you started trying to find models you want to use?
Finding or starting mapping? just do something if you want to attract folk to help you.

all i have seen of this mod is skin taking and no real work put into this mod so far he had someone then made it go private if i was into making mods you wouldn't get any help from myself also trying to get testing mods out on the internet wasn't a real smart move to as i ended up asking the mod team of the boston/manchester mod if u was allowed to do so turned out you wasn't lost all faith in your mod now