Ghost Graphic Designs

TLF with hose connectors?

Hi again guys.  :happy:

I've been having some trouble with some basic modding stuff:

• I have a vehicle type set as TLF and I added some connectors to it(connector0, 1, etc.). When I go to the game, the connectors disappear and only the cannon works.
  • After that, I tried to remove the cannon and set the vehicle as GTF. This time, the connectors appeared and the fire fighters were able to use them.

Any clue on how I can get a working TLF with connectors? 

Thanks in advance and sorry for always asking questions like this. :)

Only GTF vehicles can have hose connections, and TLFs can only have a cannon. However, there are two ways around this.

The LA mod uses a script to add hose connections to its TLF engines by spawning an invisible GTF in the same spot as the engine when you attach a hose to it.

The Limited Water Supply mod does the opposite; all your engines will be GTF by default, and have a command that, with an available passenger, it will spawn an invisible TLF vehicle.

Hum! The limited water supply script is fun but when you have multiple events with numerous fires on the map it burns very quickly.  That is why I am hopping the script writer's, will changed the limited water script to included the water cannon for the Engines with connections yes easier lol!  Also it would neat to see a firefighter on top of the engine working it like Hoppha Army Mod.