Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Got it installed! =) I love this version; I have AMD Radeon graphics and so far no crashes, it doesn't even lag.

I have a question though, not sure if this is a bug or not

But I got a call which was titled class III automatic box fire battelion; I went to the scene and there was nothing there.I sent 2 firemen inside and I could not see inside the building.This was at the farthest left corner on the top of the map near the fire station.Not sure if this is a bug or not; if not what is this class III ?

Got it installed! =) I love this version; I have AMD Radeon graphics and so far no crashes, it doesn't even lag.

I have a question though, not sure if this is a bug or not

But I got a call which was titled class III automatic box fire battelion; I went to the scene and there was nothing there.I sent 2 firemen inside and I could not see inside the building.This was at the farthest left corner on the top of the map near the fire station.Not sure if this is a bug or not; if not what is this class III ?

That would be a "box alarm."  You should see a box on the street pole or somewhere in the area glowing red, send a company captain or the DC to reset to clear the mission.

That would be a "box alarm."  You should see a box on the street pole or somewhere in the area glowing red, send a company captain or the DC to reset to clear the mission.

Thank you.I don't know much about realistic things in emergency response; so I would have just been running about in circles lol.

Edit: My game did a crash; it crashed while Engine 65 was returning to station and I was bring the firemen back into the trucks.Its most likely my computer though.

Hello,

I wanted to congratulate you for this great mod, but I have many problems with CTD.

In fact, every time I play,It crash after 20-30 minuts.

The specs of my computer

CPU: AMD 8120 Fx (8Core)

GPU: AMD RADEON HD 7970 3Gb 

RaM: 8Gb

I can not explain why it crash.

Well I successfully managed to avoid any CTDs by keeping a careful eye on the trucks as they returned to station.
But there are still a few bugs I have noticed.

• Vehicles on patrol that are sent to respond to an incident will return to patrol once arrived at destination, unless all personnel exit the vehicle.
  • Firefighter on ladder 21 gets stuck in mid-air when trying to exit the ladder

UT9Ftu8l.jpg

Is there a way to set less pedestrians? After about 5 mins I get dozens of peds at different intersections completely blocking the street. Not moving. No vehicles moving with siren or without. I've tried downloading the SD version. I have tried arresting them. I have tried sending them. Nothing works and it makes the game unplayable!

Also, The return to quarters button seems unpressable in some vehicles, if I get that far during the first mission (see above problem)

Yes, if there are spawn points on the map, you can change the spawn frequency fairly easy.

What do you change value too to lower the amount of pedestrians? I lowered them all down to at least one or lower, but it didn't seem to make a difference so I just deleted a majority of pedestrian spawns. 

Awesome job 

I've experienced a very irritating problem : a fire started in a courtyard in the middle of buildings and there was a small way to that courtyard from the street so i sent my firefighter with fire extinguishers to that courtyard, thinking they would use that little way but instead they kept running into the walls of a building.

So i thought i would make them enter a building and make them get out in the courtyard but once my firefighters went it i couldn't let them out.

What's the deal ? how am i supposed to take out that fire then ?

Awesome job 

I've experienced a very irritating problem : a fire started in a courtyard in the middle of buildings and there was a small way to that courtyard from the street so i sent my firefighter with fire extinguishers to that courtyard, thinking they would use that little way but instead they kept running into the walls of a building.

So i thought i would make them enter a building and make them get out in the courtyard but once my firefighters went it i couldn't let them out.

What's the deal ? how am i supposed to take out that fire then ?

have the deck gun on

It wont load for me. I know all mods freeze when loading, but it seems this one takes forever. What can I do?

Just wait. It takes some time to load because of al the new models and stuff.

Ok, I started reading the different comments and I was thinking that might be the reason.

Is it already possible to download the standard def version? I can't find it anywhere, or am I just blind? 

I downloaded and installed the mod but when he finished loading free play the mod crashes. Maybe because my notebook has a Intel HD Graphics? So I want try to play the standard def version, if it's available. 

What do you change value too to lower the amount of pedestrians? I lowered them all down to at least one or lower, but it didn't seem to make a difference so I just deleted a majority of pedestrian spawns. 

If it's ok with the Manhattan Modification team would you mind uploading your modified map as I have the same problem?

I know that they are hard to come by, and if needed, they are used as a reserve rig, but would it be possible to create a Mack 75' Aerialscope, or CF/Baker tower ladders? It would be a nice addition to the huge fleet already in the Manhattan Mod. Nothing beats an old hardworking Mack!FDNYL001-C.jpg