The Loot

Removing Commands via Script

When using something such as "p.RemoveCommand", is there a way to remove ALL commands, or will they have to be done individually? Well, found a work around by creating new prototypes instead of worrying about removing and adding all the commands.

Also, when deleting a prototype and replacing it with a new one, is there a way to make the new one automatically selected? Dug around in the US Army mod and found out the way. Thanks, Hoppah!

And another, how do you arrange the order in which commands are displayed? Order in editor, apparently. I swore it hadn't worked before.

Well, seems I answered all my questions. If anyone's interested in my methods, ask away.

When using something such as "p.RemoveCommand", is there a way to remove ALL commands, or will they have to be done individually? Well, found a work around by creating new prototypes instead of worrying about removing and adding all the commands.

Also, when deleting a prototype and replacing it with a new one, is there a way to make the new one automatically selected? Dug around in the US Army mod and found out the way. Thanks, Hoppah!

And another, how do you arrange the order in which commands are displayed? Order in editor, apparently. I swore it hadn't worked before.

Well, seems I answered all my questions. If anyone's interested in my methods, ask away.

I'm pretty sure you can also order commands by using the SetGroupID(?); code, but I never really bothered with it personnaly.