mdjse1

Private Works(On hold)/Notice

I think the USFS personnel in the LA mod are close enough for both those services from what I've seen (yellow coat and green pants). A different helmet color for the Chief and Medics would suffice; White or Orange and Blue, respectively. I don't know how accurate that is to their actual equipment, but it would work well enough for me. I'm not sure if the stretcher teams really need anything changed on them, so I could just add a new unit to my game or use the LAFD personnel as-is.

thank you!

I made some Firefighter's skins(USFS, BLM, NPS).

Very true about the USFS wildland firefighters being sufficient for both the NPS and USFS, when they are all in their Nomex suits they all look the same. As for the stretcher teams the medics on wildland fires just wear the same sort of gear as the other firefighters but the NPS operates ambulances in the parks, staffed by park rangers trained as paramedics so a different skin might be in order.

6969883671_ce52e71407_z.jpg

Firefighter_Rescue_Big-Mead_137166424681

thank you!

I made some Firefighter's skins(USFS, BLM, NPS).

Those are nice! WHen you release them, will they replace units in the LA Mod or will you add new models and such like an additional units submod? Just curious because I would love to use these along with the LAFD and all that.

Those are nice! WHen you release them, will they replace units in the LA Mod or will you add new models and such like an additional units submod? Just curious because I would love to use these along with the LAFD and all that.

This units are separated from main units(LA mod units , other submod units).

you can play this units with la units