RedHawk504

/Game\ Police Tactics

Hello people of this community,

Today i'm proud to announce i'm working together with Alexandre Costa Kikuchi to make an police simulation game.

The game will mostly be focused on the way thing will work, as example the ticket system, handcuff system and more.

Also the game won't have really high graphics like battlefield 3 and stuff, but also it won't be that bad.

Please visit the website of the game for more info: http://policetacticsgame.blogspot.com.br/

For now i have made an really tiny footage of the first stage of the game: The prototype.

The video will show you some basic functions of the map, car and bluelight/siren options.

Enjoy the video! Please subscribe for new footage of the game.

If you have any questions, please ask here.

Well, I did not understand what Newfoundking means, but RedHawk504 already answered and thats the point.

We are using Unity engine, I work with this engine for 3 years now and its great.

I will make another video in a few days (actually, me or RedHawk504)... also, it would be nice if you guys could show us any other forum/community that like this kind of game :)

Thanks CFCDIVE, we already have this website noted :) but I cant access there, dont know why ¬¬

@Newfoundking

I will take a look at this game, I really think the city is diferent and also the vehicles... but the city models are licensed to me and it is sale open, I mean, anyone can buy those, so, not impossible to have same or look almost same models.

@Newfoundking

I only buy models, specially for game/projects prototypes (and thats our case atm). All other game aspects, mechanics and physics, I create by myself. I don't know what "jipped" means,lol, so can't answer that. Forget about RoR, this game has nothing to do with it. I saw their website, its some kind of vehicle simulator and it is a totally diferent game/genre what we are trying to do here.

Don't worry, things will get more clear soon :)

I pretend to release a public alpha this month, with cars and characters ready, NPCs and etc. I hope you can help us test it.

@CFD

Thanks, we will

@Newfoundking

I only buy models, specially for game/projects prototypes (and thats our case atm). All other game aspects, mechanics and physics, I create by myself. I don't know what "jipped" means,lol, so can't answer that. Forget about RoR, this game has nothing to do with it. I saw their website, its some kind of vehicle simulator and it is a totally diferent game/genre what we are trying to do here.

Don't worry, things will get more clear soon :)

I pretend to release a public alpha this month, with cars and characters ready, NPCs and etc. I hope you can help us test it.

@CFD

Thanks, we will

I'd like to test it :)

Also jipped means scammed, tricked, etc!