Narco

Delete all lights of a prototype

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to delete all lights (instead of removing them one by one) of a prototype using the editor or editing the .e4p file?

Thx for your help

As far as I know it's 1 at a time,sucks when you got a fire truck with 400+ coronas.You could as another option delete the main e4p file for the unit and make a new one then the lights would be reset to 0 again,which would be faster than a 1 by 1 deletion.

If you delete the main protoype for the vehicle, all doors, wheels, lights and so on will be removed from the vehicle. However, they will still be in the editor and can be re-added on to the vehicle easily under the 'childs' tab on the prototype editor.

You would also have to redo all the settings for the vehicle such as type of vehicle and properties.

If you delete the main protoype for the vehicle, all doors, wheels, lights and so on will be removed from the vehicle. However, they will still be in the editor and can be re-added on to the vehicle easily under the 'childs' tab on the prototype editor.

You would also have to redo all the settings for the vehicle such as type of vehicle and properties.

All of which would still be faster than manually deleting 400+ coronas,I've done the manual way lots,then went the other prototype deletion route and the latter saves a ton of time not to mention my poor mouse's buttons.

All of which would still be faster than manually deleting 400+ coronas,I've done the manual way lots,then went the other prototype deletion route and the latter saves a ton of time not to mention my poor mouse's buttons.

That is true if you know how to use the editor good like you or me. However, if he doesn't know how to use the editor very good yet it might be harder. ( I was answering his question above.)