TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

I know alot of companies are starting to integrate red and blue near me. The trucks my company has mainly have red/white lights but we have a few blue lights such as on the side of the bumper, in the rear, and on the front. not too many.

I know alot of companies are starting to integrate red and blue near me. The trucks my company has mainly have red/white lights but we have a few blue lights such as on the side of the bumper, in the rear, and on the front. not too many.

Where would that be? which state are you in?

My department has to use a lot of old equipment and we don't have much money so we take what we can get, 2 of our trucks have mixed red/white/blue lights while the rest run just reds. We even have a really old (but it works) brush with a lightbar like this on it:

2663141374_aa64cc3ed1.jpg

Where did you hear this handsup? So it's coming out this week??

Thats good news! been looking forward to this mod, great work guys

Nope guys, the mod will not be out in this week or the next few weeks, that's a post he quoted from Raf when he opened the topic up. He was merely stating that as the mod has got bigger the goal of releasing in "the next few days" a few months ago wasn't completed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAPPER WANTED

The Stillwater modification team is also looking for a mapper, which would simply involve putting objects around the map making it look more realistic and complete; for example, adding cars, toys and other items on the pavements. It would be very helpful if this person knew the editor well, and possesses other modding skills, though that's not essential. I can handle all the work with edits to the map texture itself. If anyone's interested in helping just send a joint-message to both me and Marius through the PM system on this website, and we'll get right back to you as soon as is possible.

The whole team's very busy at the moment in the real-world so we'd appreciate if people don't ask for updates, and just keeping checking back on the topic to see if there are any.

Thanks,

Rlast. 

I'd like to personally welcome Mentor1159 and JrFF34 to the team who'll be helping us to complete the mod project. JrFF34 will be in charge of the map and in-game events, and Mentor1159 will be helping with paths, lighting and other very useful editor work. 

The team now stands at 5 people, that's Rlast, Marius, Mentor1159, JrFF34 and EM4Life, so hopefully progress can pick as our team size has almost doubled. I hope that I'll be able to show you all some progress soon.