TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

I am currently in the process of updating all the EMS units; they'll be split in to numerous private companies, along with a 'Stillwater Rescue Service' department. I may add a Fire Department variant of the ambulance, though we'll see how it turns out! As for the Stillwater Rescue Service, I've created the following seal/flag for the town, in this case specific to EMS:

I will be updating you guys very shortly with the newer EMS units and their design, as well as with the State Trooper units; I'm in the process of getting new screens for showcase.

f08.png

Saying that, whether it's fictional or not I'm not too fussed. I generally like mods that are based off of a certain area but are not exactly the same as that area. It allows the modders to have more fun in making it and for the end result to be more exciting too.

Looks amazing so far, the skinning really matches the look and feel of the mod. :)

An update on the Wisconsin State Units that was promised; this doesn't contain all the units that have been made, a Ford Taurus and Chevrolet Impala are included with the State Police, though are not in the screens.

Notice those lovely chevrons on the back, one of my favourite parts of the design  :D 

Wisconsin State Patrol Pulling over a Black SUV (Old Scheme)

3bal.png

ipz.png

Wisconsin State Patrol Roadblock (New Scheme)

ep7s.png

Unit Summary

5pr.png

mkp.png

Saying that, whether it's fictional or not I'm not too fussed. I generally like mods that are based off of a certain area but are not exactly the same as that area. It allows the modders to have more fun in making it and for the end result to be more exciting too.

Looks amazing so far, the skinning really matches the look and feel of the mod. :)

Thank you for the compliment. It's a great feeling when you know that people think the concept works!  :happy:

Look awesome so far!

But what's up with the Crown Vics having these, excuse me, ugly wheels?

Marius is currently working on getting those changed, so no worries  :happy:

Is there going to be a way to do traffic stops like that or did you just use an undercover car as the car you pulled over?

That scene was simply set up for the screenshot and was just an undercover car, and real traffic stops won't be a feature. However, I think that in the LA mod the chase script operates like a sort of traffic stop, issuing an 'innocent' vehicle a ticket if you try to pull it over; don't hold me to that, I'm not 100% certain.

Yea ure right iit is :) I think what he ment is that will it look like the screenshot it won't like u said it will probably stop in the middle of the road ;) haha

Firefighter23 the vehicle will not pull over for the emergency vehicle to go by it. The cop will pull the vehicle over and give the person a ticket.

Firefighter23 the vehicle will not pull over for the emergency vehicle to go by it. The cop will pull the vehicle over and give the person a ticket.